four: I can't forget you

jungkook slowly opened eyes, it was about 6:00 am next day. he was still in taes apartment, laying onto his chest still completely naked. quietly and carefully he sat up with hands onto taehyungs chest for support, sitting now onto his naked crotch as well because they were too lazy to wear something before accidentally falling asleep. he felt that taes hands were resting onto his bare ass, of course he thought.

his attention brought an hour onto clock "shit" jk whispered and stand up from taehyung carefully to not wake him up, that's the last thing he want right now to deal with. jungkook quickly wore his clothes from yesterday, feeling a little sore and numb but actually likes this feeling. it's like pressing at bruise. also got used to it.

after about 5 minutes he was all ready and before leaving as quietly as he can taes apartment he again looked at taehyung who still all naked, unconscious was in deep sleep to make sure he won't notice it. jungkook closed door behind himself and quickly run down the stairs to be as fast as he can in own apartment, unfortunately after so many hook ups he doesn't feel guilty or anything.

he got used to it, waking up in random bed in the morning. like it was mentioned earlier, he's fine with being alone but that doesn't mean he doesn't like having sex or being touched. "fuck fuck fuck!" jungkook mumbled to himself while entering into his apartment, running under the shower to wash himself quickly and wear different clothes before again running out of his house to dance school. he still smelled like taehyung but whatever.

he has today about 4 classes and is tired at the thought of remembering that also have to dance on his own, he loves dancing don't get my wrong but sometimes it's overwhelming having two jobs and barley sleep. before leaving his apartment completely he drunk some water because always 'forgets' to eat something and made a way to his dance school.

a deep breath before starting the lesson.

———
3 days later

"-this guys wouldn't let you go so easily, huh?" yoongi chuckled while jungkook run to him from the crowd where people dragged him to dance, "yeah, he was surprisingly really intimidating" jungkook chuckled back now stretching arms a little. even tho 3 days passed after spending night with taehyung his body still was sore in good way, also those 3 days he didn't work at club to not meet him. he wants taehyung to get over him.

"but he dance good tho, by the way I guess that's the guy who was here 2 weeks ago who told us about his break up" jungkook added sitting opposite to yoongi in bar, "he confessed to you" yoongi chuckled "he literally proposed to me, dude. he told me that would love to give me a ring and have children together If 'I don't mind' " jungkook laughed out making the mood even more funnier.

yoongi whipped eyes from little tears caused by laughing but reminded himself something "hey, jungkook" the younger hummed simply "what about that guy um taehyung? kim taehyung? yeah, from that college group. you met with him couple days ago, right?" yoongi asked and jungkook met his eyes, saying like it was nothing important honestly "who- oh yeah I slept with him about 3 days ago".

"jungkook..." yoongi said titling head to side "what?" jungkook asked takich sip of his water, yoongi sigh because he knows about jks all hook ups. he isn't mad at jungkook because of that but at the same time wants him to finally find good guy and have stable 'thing'. "nothing it's just... okay nevermind, how was it?" yoongi asked with little smile and jungkook is quick to chuckle "as usual" but yoongi could notice that something was different.

"okay okay" jungkook sigh out "it was good, really good. he's hot? handsome, right? and everything, felt me awesome I have to admit. but taehyung I guess didn't get that it was just a sex, he was kissing me a lot and complementing", yoongi smirked "maybe he wants more than it, hm?" at that jungkook of course had to roll eyes a little annoyed.