eleven: river

"jungkook?!"

taehyung and jungkook are quick to broke the kiss „yoongi!" the younger said and whipped eyes from tears, standing up from taes lap as well. taehyung was looking at him still worriedly because at remembering how weak he must be after what happened yesterday, he stand up from the bed also and pressed to jks back his chest for any support making the younger exhale with blush.

"ohhhh I didn't know you guys are close, I wanted just check on you because you weren't answering my texts" yoongi said with little smirk at noticing hand onto jks waist from behind which was taes , of course. "we were just talking" jungkook said, trying to hold back his new tears because felt too emotional after taes talk with him "talking is kissing now?" yoongi teased "I thought you don't like college guys?".

"taehyung is my friend" jungkook said but the three of them knew it is a lie "what kind of friendship is that?" yoongi chuckled "with benefits" taehyung finally said and both of the boys looked at him, jungkook cheeks almost exploded from being so red. "we just sleep together and kiss, you know. friends but more um right? we like each other so" taehyung said and yoongi couldn't stop himself from opening mouth in shock.

"from when you jungkook want to have friends with benefits? you guys fall for each other?" yoongi asked confused "no it's just- me and taehyung are doing well as a friends b-but also like each other in bed and everything I guess so we have sex but aren't in relationship!" jungkook explained stressed a little, he hates having conversation about which he doesn't have fully control.

"oh alright, I got you. but seriously what happened? why are you crying bunny?" yoongi asked and jungkook is quick to shook head with little smile "we just watched a sad movie that's all, it's nothing really" he lied making taehyung look down, he can only imagine how many times jungkook lied that way to other people.

"are you sure?" yoongi asked still confused "yeah, thanks for worrying but see you tomorrow okay?" jungkook answered politely like nothing bad happened "If you say so, see you" yoongi said not sure about jks answer but decided to leave two boys alone. when he did that, taehyung is quick to turn jungkook by his hips to face him "why did you lie to him?" he asked delicately.

"I don't want to worry him right now, I'm already worrying you. please let's now not think about this and don't tell anyone, I just need more rest that's all. everything is gonna be okay, I got this" jungkook whispered and put hand onto taes cheek who still wasn't sure about all this, he doesn't like lies at all and when it comes to jungkooks health he hates it much more "jungkook..." taehyung breath out melting into jks hand.

"please, I need you to calm down tae. can you do it for me?" jungkook whispered again, looking into taes eyes deeply "okay... but I still think that it isn't a good idea to avoid this topic and close yourself again" taehyung whispered back and leaned to catch gently jks lips "I promise to take care of myself more, alright?" jungkook said with a smile.

"and I'll make sure about it, baby" taehyung said back making the younger roll eyes playfully, tae gently grabbed jungkook up and started waking with him in his hold towards kitchen "tae, I'm not pregnant I can walk" jungkook giggle at taes adorable behaviour "I know but I don't want you to feel weaker" taehyung said, kissing jks uncovered collarbones as well.

"you're such a idiot" the younger said now grabbing taes both cheeks to make him look up at him "and that's why you like me so much... because you like me at least, right?" taehyung whispered with face close to jks who bite lower lip, his honesty always has to shows up "I do like you so much" jungkook whispered and that made the elder immediately lean in to kiss those red lips.

———
next day

jungkook is at work, at club. today he didn't has any dance classes because taehyung made sure that for the rest of the week jungkook will rest as much as it possible, so cute of him. but right now the younger of course was pulled by people to dance with them, he had to obey. he loves dancing too much.