twelve: happy birthday

1 month later

it's about 11am, saturday. they're in jks apartment and today are taes birthday. jungkook decided to make for him a little surprise, at remembering how many times tae was there for him to make him feel better and support him he finally wants to make the same thing for taehyung. the birthday are just a perfect opportunity to do it and the elder's handsome face only helps in action.

jungkook was completely naked but neither was taehyung, he was sitting onto his lap riding him with passion and visible hot expression. it felt like everything was in slow motion. ‚naked' by James Arthur which is right now taes favorite song was playing in a background giving so much comfort and romantic accent, such a perfect scene. jungkook was looking into taes eyes deeply, letting go of everything, all the emotions while kissing him.

the younger made sure to also kiss slowly taes neck, sometimes running nails onto his shoulders, running palms through these dark hair of course never stopping his hips moves. taehyung couldn't feel more whole in that moment, he liked everything in jungkook and this moment only proved him how crazy he is about this boy right in front of him. he made sure to bite gently and pleasurable jks ear as well, noticing how sensitive they're.

both of them came after some time, jungkook tugged onto taes lower lip smoothly while resting hands onto taes both cheeks. the elder had his onto jks butt not even trying to hide heart in eyes at how jks smiles showed up afterwards "happy birthday, kim" jungkook whispered with thumb now onto taes bottom lip who slowly opened eyes.

"if I'm spending them with you they are the happiest birthday ever" taehyung said, kissing jks thumb as well not trying to hide how good and comfortable he feels with him "don't overdo it, but yeah it was pretty nice. see? I'm pretty nice" jungkook said back making taehyung smile even more "my sweetheart, you did so good".

"that's the best gift ever" the elder added "who said it's a gift?" jungkook said back making tae a little confused title head "that's not the actual gift from me dummy, how can sex be a present? I have a materialistic thing for you" jungkook giggle parting taes lips ever so slowly. he leaned in and kissed taehyung before standing up and throwing boxers at him with tissue after wearing own sweatpants and shirt "and hey, wear this big guy and clean yourself because I won't focus".

"big guy" taehyung with a smirk repeated and quickly wore boxers while jungkook walked to nightstand, pulling from there little box. he again went closer to the elder who of course grabbed quickly his waist and placed him onto his lap again, jungkook sat there comfortably with taes sweet kiss following onto his cheek "stop!" jungkook giggle and pat taes bare chest giving him a peck onto lips as well.

taes hands moved to lift jks shirt and rest onto his naked waist gently meanwhile jungkook started opening this little box. inside of it was military dog tag. „in my family is little tradition, it consists in giving to your friend, favorite person, loved one, wife, husband, whatever you just give this person a war dog tag on his/her birthday" jungkook started explaining with little blush onto his cheeks, not meeting taes eyes feeling a little shy and embarrassed.

"on one side you have written your name a-and the other mine, I also wrote something there for you to make it look better" he added and gave the box to taehyung who speechless grabbed from it the war dog tog, his eyes almost got teary when on jks name side he noticed words

JEON JUNGKOOK

you're sometimes starring too much
            but I think it's cute

~ just look at me, only me :)