twenty one: party

taehyung and jungkook are at taes friend namjoon party who is celebrating passing one of the hardest exams ever, so he did that little house party and these lovebirds couldn't miss it. everyone knows that kim namjoon has the best parties ever.

so right now of course in the middle of the crowd jungkook was dancing with taehyung really close to him, tae was singing the current song into jks ear making jungkook giggle all the time never stopping dancing. enjoying him for to the fullest but neither did taehyung, they love dancing together because it's an complete harmony.

"you don't know what you do, did to me. your body lightweight speaks to me~" taehyung sang into jks ear with hands gently controlling his torso, jungkook run palms through taes hair meanwhile biting lower lip absolutely loving how taehyung makes every their moment so passionate and romantic.

taehyung after some time rotate jungkook and asked now with hand onto his waist, placing her smoothly because of perfect shape "wanna go and drink something??", "are you asking me out, kim?" jungkook teased with that little sexy smirk of his. he loves teasing taehyung because knows that always gonna answer the same or even more playfully.

"is that even a question? I already made you mine, no one can buy you a drink besides me so what's that about?" taehyung said back pulling jungkook closer with that large hand, still tightly holding jks waist making jungkook of course blush, not really from shyness but from the way taehyungs behaviour makes him feel.

"are you sure about this?" jungkook asked noticing how taes lips are closer and closer to his "oh darling, I'm sure" taehyung answered without no hesitation and kissed jks cherry lips who sighed at the contact, wrapping arms around taes neck tightly. "come on" taehyung said now grabbing jks hand into his, adding "let's take a break from being in spotlight all the time, I want you to rest" jungkook nods smiley.

they made a way to kitchen where is kind of more space and also drinks are served, taehyung of course was holding jks waist because wants or not everyone are starring at him. isn't surprised tho, jungkook is really beautiful and attractive that's why he likes to let everyone know that is his and only his.

"here" taehyung said meanwhile giving the younger mojito who quickly thanked him and took a sip "it's fine but still, I do better" jungkook said meanwhile taking another sip "I thought that was obvious" taehyung chuckled leaning to peck his lips quickly. "you taste good tho" taehyung added now with little evil grin dancing onto his face "I thought that was obvious" jungkook said back winking.

"wanna taste me more properly before leaving to your parents?" jungkook whispered now stepping closer to taehyung who bite lower lip "will you let me?", "you can do whatever you want with me, kim. I'm not complaining, never" jungkook whispered now making the conversation even more fruity and flirty than already was. and both of them only whats one thing, to be alone.

"let me be sure first, you want me to-", "hey guys" taehyung was cut off by jimin who hugged them both tightly "sup chim" taehyung chuckled meanwhile giving jungkook an gaze, as always everyone are having an awesome timing. "listen, I need you to help me with yoongi. he didn't invite me for a date yet and I'm sorry but I won't wait for longer well I got a plan" jimin started explaining with a big smile.

"what is your plan?" jungkook chuckled now feeling how his boyfriend wrapped arms around his middle to back hug him, resting chin against his shoulder. "I'm gonna dance sexily meanwhile he will be looking at me and in that moment taehyung has to push him onto me as a 'accident', and I'm gonna be like 'oh hi, I didn't see you around' and for sure he's gonna be like 'me too, wanna hung out sweetie pie?'. IT'S A GENIUS PLAN" jimin explained proudly.