seven: understatement

jungkook is working of course at club, it's about 11pm. he was dancing for the last 20 minutes with people on the dance floor so got a little bit of fun, he loves so much when he have any opportunity to dance. also being cheered and hyped because of that gives him so much joy and more of self confidence.

right now he's standing next to the bar where he supposed to work but right now have little break and is talking with one of the guys with who he danced, really touchy I could say. "...so you dance a lot I see, such a smooth moves you got" the guy named mingyu said while taking a sip of his drink which jungkook made for him earlier.

"yeah like you didn't notice, smartass" jungkook answered playfully, mingyu bite lower lip at how the younger answers "yeah I notice it" mingyu said and grabbed jungkook closer by his hips "you have more skills that I could learn about?" he asked teasingly now having face enough close to jungkooks who rolled eyes playfully. the hottest habit.

"there's some more but you have to look deeper" jungkook said, fixing hair teasingly and prettily making as always people go so crazy about him "how deep?" mingyu asked. his hand moved more down to jks ass and slowly leaned closer to his lips, those red lips for which everyone in this world would die to feel them against own. the taste of cherry chapstick makes it even better.

"I don't know, I never asked someone about their skills" jungkook answered while blinking innocently at the guy in front him "then show me" mingyu said with smirk dancing onto his face "no, but you can find out" jungkook said back, leaning away when mingyu was about to kiss him. of course he won't give anyone the pleasure of kissing him before he decides it's a good moment.

jungkook was walking away of course so sexily that his ass was looking even better, if that's possible. jungkook is always sexy, his personality is so attractive. "fuck" mingyu breath out before following the waiter wherever he was walking. jungkook was making way to restroom, sometimes turning head back to give mingyu an gaze. simple strategy.

when both of them entered there, jungkook is quick to push mingyu onto little couch in corridor "should I be worrying?" mingyu asked with a smirk meanwhile jungkook was placing himself onto his lap "depends what do you mean by worrying but yes, pretty much" the younger answered and smashed their lips together.

the kiss was messy, mingyu got hands onto jks ass who was slowly moving backwards and forward onto his crotch doing pleasurable friction. elder boy broke the kiss and now attacked jks milky neck, hungrier at smelling his perfume. jungkook run palms through his blonde hair and started moving faster, the moves became that aggressive that the couch started slamming against the wall loudly but neither of them care.

"fuck~!" jungkook screamed and throw head back with closed eyes, moving harder and faster and suddenly felt how close he was. too close, he was literally coming. he felt how his stomach was doing things which he loves so much. mingyu was moaning into his neck, licking her as well but suddenly both of them heard low voice

"jungkook?"

taehyung said while looking at both of them with big eyes, jungkook meanwhile came and closed eyes harshly. he stand up from mingyu lap after getting himself together mentally who did the same "what are you doing here?" the younger breath out "what am- I was just checking where are you?! we supposed to meet tonight, don't you remember?!" taehyung answered feeling like his all heart is breaking apart. he didn't know that jungkook was still hooking up, he didn't want to even think about it.

of course, jungkook forgot that him and taehyung supposed to meet tonight. "it's not how it looks like kim-" jungkook tried because that was his plan to not tell taehyung about that he still have sex with other people to not hurt his feelings but was quickly cut off "seriously, shut up" taehyung said and tried to leave but all breathless jungkook run to him "no, stop. don't go away, let's talk" he said still being a complete mess after cuming not even 5 minutes ago.