five: remembering ...

3 weeks passed from jungkooks and taehyungs speech in magazine, the younger got a lot of to do at work but for his unluck couldn't stop himself from thinking about someone. kim taehyung. the guy who he met at club like almost every person with who he shared night but about no one he couldn't stop thinking.

he hates it because never had a proboem with just letting go but now? honestly he thought about wanting to of course 'accidentally' meet taehyung somewhere but didn't, did the elder just like that disappeared? a college, rich guy who got a crush on him from the very first sight just dealed with jungkooks desicion without saying the last word?

of course, jungkook can now shut up because was the person who told taehyung to go away but what changed? taehyung got him feel for the first time a little bit different, maybe more attractive that night because kissed his every part of his body after more personal talk or maybe the sex wasn't so intimidating because both of them felt different and needed to be loved, touched.

jungkook never got situation like this, he never even slept with someone two times because doesn't want to make them fall for him even tho he knows they already are so deep down for him. he doesn't think that fall for taehyung, too fast and feel like just got interested in his low voice, brown messy hair, dominant behaviour, gentle touches, care. OF COURSE his dignity and ego is too high to just to contact and talk to taehyung. not gonna happen.

right now he's at work in club, his feets are in pain after another dance practice of his but don't care. he's sitting with yoongi next to the bar, tonight aren't so much people yet so have a time to chill and talk. yoongi of course heard from jungkook what happened and noticed how is he starring at the door to the club, knowing that he hopes to see taehyung who didn't show up yet. like yesterday and week ago.

"oh bunny, again?" yoongi chuckled and jungkook is quick to look at him "what?" he asked confused, "you think about taehyung?" yoongi asked with raised in playful way eyebrows. jungkook rolled eyes "yeah I have much better things to think about than him", "so you don't care anymore?" yoongi asked "I never cared" jungkook mumbled but his words weren't true and his friends noticed.

"come on, tell me what do you feel. try to open up sometimes, it helps" yoongi softly said and jungkook now meeting his friend eyes sigh before starting "I don't know what I feel, I can't express what I feel and I don't need to overthinking it but... can't stop myself, I guess", "you can't stop thinking about taehyung in romantic way you mean?" yoongi asked.

"no, It's not that" jungkook said quickly "I'm not in love with him, I'm sure about it", yoongi nodded confirming his friend words making him continue "It's just, when I met with taehyung I didn't feel like it was my ordinary hook up. we talked, not about sex but about ourselves. when I told him about my scare and why I have it he kissed me, he fucking kissed my scare, my lips, my everything when I told him that someone hurt me"

yoongi doesn't know story about scare but won't bother jungkook now with questions about it, now he listens carefully. jungkook really not often open ups. "I-I just let go, I let go of everything when we had sex. I finally felt that the person with who I sleep, who I let touch me truly cares about me. about my feelings, about me, about us to feel loved through that time and nice. it's so weird, hell I don't know what this is but I feel mad at myself that we won't meet again. that I decided to not meet again..."

the younger was chawing lower lip a little nervously while playing like a stupid, shy kid with own fingers but yoongi sigh lovely at hearing this speech, he is so proud that jungkook is trying to be more open with his emotions, feelings. even tho they're best friends jungkook still doesn't tell everything about himself.