three: in the middle of the night

next night

jungkook ended his work quicker than usually and quickly in magazine changed his 'work' clothes, at remembering that he's meeting with taehyung tonight he wore as usually for 'that kind of dates' white botton-up oversize shirt and tight jeans, that doesn't change. still being in magazine he grabbed little mirror and did little make up of eyes, just to underline them a little plus of course putting cherry chapstick gave so much to his look.

before leaving the club completely he pat yoongi's shoulder, saying "bye", "you're meeting with someone?" yoongi asked curious. jungkook nodded with little smile, fixing hair a little "another hook up to break another boy heart?" yoongi added playfully knowing a little about jungkooks private life. jungkook rolled eyes and showed his friend middle finger "fuck you, I need to have fun in life too".

"then have fun, hottie" yoongi said back meanwhile sending the younger kiss who catched him and again showed middle finger making yoongi laugh, while leaving club jungkook grabbed his sweather and throw it at his shoulders. after closing door behind himself he noticed finally standing taehyung who was leaning a little onto motor behind him, slowly checking jungkook out as well holy shit.

"yeah, there's no way" jungkook said while crossing arms and walking closer to taehyung who now stand more straight "what?" he chuckled, "I won't sit onto this thing, kim. no way" jungkook said again not hesitating. he never does. "oh stop, It's just a motor. I have a hamlet for you, you don't have to worry about anything I'll be gentle" taehyung said while titling head to the side, the eye contact is full of softness.

jungkook just rolled eyes at that so taehyung asked "do you trust me?", "oh should I? I know you two minutes" jungkook answered bravely and the elder is quick to bite lower lip. the flirt is always visible from both of them every time. taehyung stepped closer until their faces were enough close, jungkooks eyes seems even more prettier and dark than taehyung thought earlier.

"I'll keep you safe, I promise" he said making jungkook smirk a little "don't worry, I'm keeping myself safe from the day I was born" he answered moving gaze for a second at taes lips and pat his chest two times before walking closer to the motor and grabbing hamlet, taehyung bit lower lip smoothly and also grabbed hamlet before helping jungkook sit,  giving him his black jacket for warm. "hold me tight" taehyung said now also sitting and jungkook is quick to hug him as tightly as can, he never drove motor.

taehyung smiled a little at smelling jks beautiful perfume behind him but kept being focus on starting driving, only wanting to drive as far as he can with that boy behind him. jungkook rest hands onto taes belly, looking at how quickly view change and how prettily city lights were looking. the wind was cold but because their bodies were pressed, it kept them comfortable and warm.

after some time they arrived under the building were taehyung live, he quickly stand up from the motor and when the younger took off the hamlet he put hands onto jks waist to help him also stand up gently and carefully, for support jungkook got hands onto taes shoulders. afterwards their faces were closer than it was definitely needed but none of them leaned away.

jungkook knew that boys are melting at his every gaze but right now he felt like he was melting, taehyung got something what hit different for his surprise. "wasn't bad, huh?" taehyung asked lowely and took some of jks hair behind his ear making him roll eyes playfully, habit. "you have a really high opinion of yourself, kim" jungkook answered, little blush onto his cheeks but it was too dark to notice it.

taehyung chuckled "sorry", they starred at each other for some seconds while the tension grown. jungkook finally broke it, saying "you're starring so much, you know that right?" and stepping away "you gonna show me your apartment or we gonna just look at each other for the rest of the night?" jungkook asked chuckling a little and taehyung is quick to shook away from his thoughts and follow him. the elder took jungkook upstairs and unlocked door to his apartment, letting jungkook enter first of course there. taehyung always was gentleman.