Chapter 1: A new world

Ding!

「 You Have Arrived! 」

From a far away land, a nowhere place full of green scenery, a young lady was standing in the middle of the field full of grasses that were dancing with the rustling wind.

But somehow, the young lady was just standing there like a statue while facing the screen floating in front of her.

Both of her eyes were empty. It seems that there was no life found inside.

Ting!

The second sound made her jump in surprise, and then, life starts to glow in her eyes.

「 Welcome, New Adventurer! 」

"Huuhh?!" The young lady shouted in confusement as her hand tried to reach the screen in front of her and touched for a several times.

".... Is this .... A floating screen monitor..?"

But no matter if she swipes it to whatever direction, the text on the screen won't move.

The young lady sniffed her nose while she glanced all over her surroundings.

"I smell leaves.... Fresh air...!"

Then later on, her knee fell on the soft green grass with her mouth left agape.

"Wh-what is this place?" She muttered. "W-where am I..?!"

She then turned her face back to the screen, but it disappeared.

The space she was looking at right now was empty.

Ting-ding!

A tingling sound came above her.

She moved her head to where the sound came and-

"Ack.... Huh??!"

「 Name: Mareine
Title: None
Guild: None 」

"W-what is this again? Why are there letters floating above me?" She complained.

Then, she realized after half a second.

The name written above her was correct, she was Mareine after all, but, no matter how she looked at it, it just look like a game status.

'Can't be... Can't be... I must be dreaming. I'm a game addict so maybe this is just a dream.' She thought.

'Yes... I'm a game addict. But this dream.... Isn't it a bit exciting?!!'

An excitement and anticipation filled her chest, but as a game addict, she forgot something to look at.

"Yes, that's it." She said to herself with a snap from her fingers. "What's my level?"

She stood up, looked above again, and her whole body fell to the grass after seeing it.

【 Level: 0 】

"A-ackk! Why am I level 0?" She mumbled waggling her body on the grass, thumping her hand on the ground.

She just look like a spoiled brat child who didn't got what she wanted so ended up crying and pounding on the floor.

But...

"Ah-huh?!"

From slapping the ground again and again, her hand felt numb and painful.

She stopped doing all things and the atmosphere somehow became intense.

"W-why a, am I feeling the pain?!" She asked herself as she examined her hand. "This doesn't feel like a dream at all..!"

◇◆◇

Hey guys! Help me out!!
There are many wrong spellings here, I assume, and especially the character's name!!

Please comment it out for me to edit

Here it is:

Mareine spelled as Marreine×
Marry Spelled as Mary×

Comment if the word written was not the underlined words

◇◆◇

Hi! Readers! This was supposed to be the prologue but something happened. Idk, actually it sounds very weird, but I promise this one is not boring and not a waste of time!!

Thanks for reading
@iamren28