Chapter 34: The Battle Between The Witch And The Puppeteer Continues

'Eclaire' whom the lady shouted wasn't a name, but a skill.

She pointed her wand again in my direction.

'This stunt!'

The stunt she was making was similar to what she made when we were fighting before.

'I'm dead!'

I know it. I already concluded that following next, a blast of lightning will come out from her wand towards me.

"PRIMAL SHOCK!"

.... And I was correct. I'm gonna die... All my skills still couldn't be activated because I'm exhausted. If I were to describe myself in a game, 'I ran out of mana' would be a better phrase.

I slowly closed my eyes after I saw the sparkling flashes of light headed towards me.

'...... Am I gonna die....?'

Just when the assassin next to me, Nicole slapped me.

Julious then lifted up his injured hand in a hurry. He tried it even though it was very painful to him.

"-Protection Barrier!"

Nicole did the same after him.

"BULWARK SHIELD-!!"

From the ground, a heavy thick of earth rose up. A barrier then shielded us.

Because of the witch's magic, the protection barrier Julious made crumbled into pieces, but the shield Nicole casted protected the three of us from the lightning strike.

"What the heck are you doing doll, no, Mareine!"

"....This puppeteer really provoked the witch... kugh!"

I snapped out in reality when both of them were shouting in front of my face. Fear, anger, worry. Is what they're looking at right now.

.....In that moment earlier, I was ready to die.

But for Nicole and Julious, they were eager to survive, very opposite from me.

"Oh my. Enough with that reunion. This is a waste of time." The witch declared as she alleviated upwards, trying to touch the sky.

"Flash of Lightning, (Eclair): World of Electrocution."

When she chanted her skill, I knew in an instant. Eclair is an ultimate skill on the same level as my Lucifer.

The sky starts to rumble in thunder. Tons and tons of lightning flashes and strikes appeared before her.

".... The witch is probably at the demon lord level." Julious said, with his face looking above.

With the enormous flow of magic he saw, and the pressure of the aura, he coughed up blood.

"Julious.... Hold on a bit. I'm sure that joker will come with the guild."

We were helpless.

Belky already fainted the moment she fell from a fall high she took.

Julious couldn't stand Nicole as well.

"Cough. The level of this mission is at the threat of S." Julious struggled to talk. "We were lured or....."

"Hang on Julious!"

"....."

Then, Julious slowly closed his eyes and I was left with only Nicole and my own death coming near to me with lightning and thunderstruck.

'What should I do...? I can probably use my skill forcefully in exchange for my lifespan.... '

It was like Bing! When an idea hit me.

Why would I worry about my lifespan? If I don't use it now, I'll die. That's different. I'll die right now if I don't do anything. That means lifespan erased instantly.

Wouldn't it be better if just some little lifespan was taken from me??

In the most dangerous time, I was glad that I could still think straight.

It was creepy because the lady had a hole in her stomach. She then lifted both her hands to the sky.

"GALVANISM!!"

An eight magic circle emerged from the sky. It was twice the circle range of my 'Peace Requiem'.

Nicole fainted when the sky suddenly brightened. The night seems to become a day.

It wasn't just an ultimate skill. But a Special Ultimate Skill that can bend the laws of Physics and Science.

"MWAAHAHAHA!! MY MY! PREPARE TO GET ELECTROCUTED!.... GALVANIZE!!"

The heaven shook as an eight layered magic came to me.

Perhaps I can still do it.... alas...

"ACTIVATE- CHAMUEL!!!"