Chapter 7: I obtained an Ultimate Skill: Chamuel

A nasty disgusting thing was happening inside of me. My puppets, who I didn't know existed such as these mushroom creatures who had limbs and wolves too.

Because of my anger, in the middle of the crisis of struggle, a monitor screen appeared in front of me. It was when the two barbarians decided to run and leave, then before it happened, I received a new skill.

「 New Skill Acquired:

Distinctive Passive Skill: Puppeteer’s Anger 」

That skill unknowingly moved my mody and I was surprised when I suddenly teleported closer to the two barbarians.

It was because of the new skill that I acquired and speaking of which, if the name of the skill has the word ‘Puppet’ or ‘Puppeteer’ it will be a Distinctive skill. What is Distinctive anyway?

Then, I became merciless because I couldn't control my anger.

As I pondered my thoughts, I forgot that the wolves have been devouring the barbarians that failed to escape.

‘A-am I a k-killer n-now?’

Don't tell me I'll get arrested? If that happens, I'll just say that this wolf is the one who killed them, not me.

I'm such a loser anyways, “How should I hide their bodies?” 

The two barbarians look very disgusting. They were covered in blood, their body was also covered with bitrs and even some missing body parts.

In broad daylight, I killed someone, and they're two at that.

....Slime? I think slime can absorb things? Maybe that slime puppet of mine can do that?

I raised my hand and summoned the slime, as usual, it slowly appeared and rose from the ground, then my Distinctive Passive Skill: Perfect Puppet Control also got activated.

When it did, I waved my hand in a fast way and all the wolves and mushrooms who crowded the dead bodies got away and moved as I ordered.

The slime jumped at the scene and it went perfectly as planned. The slime absorbed the two bodies without leaving a trace.

Then, I unsummoned the slime again. 

After that, I was left with a wooden carriage with the horse. The horse didn't seem to be scared by my puppets.

It was weird because the mushroom who had limbs kept following me and clinging to my feet.

“W-what’s up with you, you look scary.” I said then with my thread, I moved that creature away.

The wolves who also had mouths covered with blood were also coming nearer to me.

‘Seriously, what's up with them? Is this because they're my puppet?’ I can't help but to be suspicious then I cut my thread with them and also unsummoned them at once.

They disappeared in an instance then,

Ding!

Again?

「 New Skill Acquired:
Skill: False Strength, (Stout) 」

Huh? False... A fake one? How can this skill be useful? 

“Forget it, I need to go to a certain place with people so that I can get to know this world.”

I went inside the carriage, or should I say wagon and found two big bags. I opened the first one and it was filled with gold coins. My eyes sparked looking at it.