Chapter 11: Marionettist

A familiar scene.

The sky was shining brightly and a big blue slime was beside me.

My body feels very tired and I have sore muscles all over my back.

The clothes I made back then were now covered in both blood and dirt.

I smell very bad. It stinks.

As I raised my body, I unsummoned the mega slime and it seems that the mega slime and Pegasus is the only one left.

No, there is also a new summon I received. It's called Skill: Summon Puppet (Gemini).

I wanted to see what this puppet looks like but myself is my priority first.

Gazing at my surroundings, I was still in the place where I collapsed last night.

“Did I sleep here till morning...?”

Then, a wolf came to me with a wooden cup in his mouth. It was the wolf the summoner tamed. The wolf gave me water.

“T-thanks.” I said as I gently got the thing from the wolf’s mouth.

Following next, Alvin’s voice came to my back.

“Are you finally awake? What skill did you get?” He asked, taking a seat on the ground in front of me.

Since I smell really bad, I moved back without him noticing.

“It’s weapon creation.” I answered.

“I see. Is that skill the one you summoned with that ‘Holy Sword’?”

“Yeah, sort of.” I replied then I stood up while stretching my body.

Weapon creation became an ultimate skill ‘Master of Weapon Creation, (Azazel)’— this skill is very useful to me.

Then, I activated that skill. This skill has many parts. It includes armor, shield, sword, bow and many more.

Now, I need a dress or clothes that I can wear to change this cloth I'm wearing now.

Alvin was confused looking at me standing up while stretching my body.

And then as Alvin looked at me, my body suddenly glowed and a white dust and particles covered myself then, a black and white lolita dress appeared in my body.

A white blouse with a sleeve that covers her whole arm, a black gown on the outside and a white inside. With three bows designed and a black corset. 

A lolita lace bow also serves as her headband, but actually, rather than accessories for fashion, this headband is part of the armor.

To be precise, this beautiful and elegant ‘lolita dress’ is not a dress, it's actually an armor made by that skill ‘Master of Weapon Creation, (Azazel)’

“Nice armor.” Adrein made a comment.

“Oh, you can tell?” I was surprised when he didn't mistake it for a fashionable gown.

“I also have that skill. Mine was calledGriever's Gleaves’ . It can make me dressed in armor but only for a short time.”

‘Short time?’ The dress I'm wearing right now has no time limit. Was it because mine is an ultimate skill?

“Activate Summon! Summon the twins of Zodiac! Gemi—