Chapter 10: Evolution and Transformation

All the groups were very exhausted and tired except for one person- Mareine.

Mareine was the only one who had some energy left since she didn't help them and so, she still hasn't leveled up.

It was the correct time when suddenly, the battlefield became silent. There was no monster coming and the cold wind swirled in their head.

"I feel something bad."

"Same."

"Me too."

The group chatted then, in the dark, a C+ monster appeared on the battlefield.

A forest spider.

With Mareine's Eye of Puppeteer, she can finally say that it's her time to show up.

The result after all were:

「 Name: Forest Mother Spider
Threat Class: C+ 」

Even Alvin backed off because of its size. The size of the spider was the size of a 16 wheeled dump truck.

Not to mention, there are about 8 small mini spiders coming together with the spider.

"I'll take care of this spider myself." Mareine declared stepping forward.

"Can you do it?" Alvin asked. Not only him, but the whole group. They felt that Mareine, a young girl, couldn't do it.

"Of course, yeh. I can." Mareine replied with confidence curling the corner of her lips.

Alvin and his group moved backward and let Mareine be at the front.

Mareine then activated her Distinctive Passive Skill: Iron Thread.

"A thread..?!" The group murmured.

"Let's see whether your thread is strong or my Iron thread."

The battlefield then resumed.

Two mini spiders jump to Mareine, but alas! The two of the mini spiders were sliced to half due to the Iron Thread Mareine put as a barrier.

The group watching Mareine was surprised to see the mini spider spurting up blood and being sliced to half in the middle of jumping towards her.

"That.... Is that a... Iron thread? She used Iron thread as a laser?" The onlookers can't help but to be amazed at her skill.

But it didn't end there. Mareine raised both of her hands, open arms and shouted, "Summon Puppet Activate! All my puppets deploy and heed the puppeteer's order!"

Then, a big magic circle glowed on the ground where Mareine was stepping. Following next, a bunch of Threads can be seen as a bunch of monsters appeared around Mareine.

The mega slime, dozens of wolves and a bunch of mushroom monsters-They were all connected and linked to the thread that was on Mareine's hands.

The group behind Mareine even moved away further since all the space was occupied by Mareine's puppets.

Mareine made her move.

The puppets she summoned were used as her vanguard. She used them as her shield to block the spider's Venomous Web.

Then, an Iron bow suddenly showed up in her hand- this is because of Skill: Weapon Creation.

She aimed her bow at the spiders and shot, but it didn't hit the vital parts of the spiders. Wolves also help by biting the mother spider as a troup, but it didn't damage the mini spiders that much.