Chapter 16: Marry, the joker

After talking to many town's people, Mareine finally finds its way to the Adventurer's hall.

Yes, it existed in this world.

Looking at the structure, the Adventurer's hall has three floors and on the first floor, the entrance, has no door. It was wide open.

When Mareine came inside, she couldn't help but to think 'Wow, these people here are huge.' but not really. It was just because she's small.

Tall figures were looking at her, they were looking down since they aren't the same height.

But nonetheless, Mareine still calmly made its way to the section where a wide table was there and two men were standing in there, the hall's center- the Adventurer's info, more likely a counter.

"What can I do to you, young cute miss?" The man behind the table asked.

"I want to-

Before finishing her sentence, all of their attention was grabbed by some scene in the next table.

"P-please! J, just let m-me!!"

A girl, perhaps the same age as Mareine but taller than her, fell to the ground.

A blonde hair with a black hairband like a bunny, and a small heart at the bottom of her left eye.

Many cards fell together with her. A heart, diamond, club- A poker card, she was surrounded by it.

 A heart, diamond, club- A poker card, she was surrounded by it

Mareine looked at her steadily.

「 Name: Marry Navida Enviro
Class: Joker, Card Shark
Power: 1686
Family Magic: Shift
Skill: King of spade, alas, full house, trickster, royal flush, etc. 」

A joker class? What? There are many classes here? But it makes sense. Maybe the cards surrounding her are her skill? It's also my first time seeing a 'Family Magic' in my eyes.- Mareine was surprise in her mind

The girl was wearing a cute blue dress, coated with a white fur.

"We cannot let a kid go alone on a mission. Also, you are not even an academy graduee." The man responded back to her.

'Mission? Is that like some things you need to accomplish then you received a reward like coins?'

Mareine seems to have something in her mind that's why she stepped closer to the next table and raised her hand.

"May I accompany her?" She said, joining the scene.

The blonde girl in the ground was surprised to see someone volunteering to accompany her, so she smiled with eyes that sparkled looking at Mareine.