Chapter 36: A termite and a cockroach

In each of the country has this city with each hero. 

Heroes or Champions, on the other hand, is the opposite of Pseduochristos

Just one more step to good deeds and holiness, they’ll evolve into a Seraphim— A level the same as a demon lord.

Each city has one of these.

In Cascrod, the second smallest country in the continent has only one saint and that person resides in the central church, at the capital of Heurephm.

Having a saint means that country or place is a safe one. In such, possessing a ‘Saint’ individual can be said to be rare since most countries only have Champions or Heroes and Seraphims.

That saint has the name of Olivia.

“The location. Tell me.” She said in a soft serene voice.

“My younger sister will be here. She knows the location.” The paladin riding a pegasus replied.

The saint was levitating in the air. Covered in an almost white veil with a stern and stoic face.

Covered by a white fabric, her face can still be seen exposing her natural pink lips and white pale skin.

“.....”

It was night, but the lightning flashes made it look like a day.

“A termite.” The saintess mumbled, looking where the light came from.

“Pardon, your holiness?”

“Nothing. I just saw a termite and a cockroach fighting over there.” Replied the saint, pointing her hand to the same place.

“They’re fighting although they are the same.”

The paladin beside her didn't get what idiom she used or meant. He just slightly swallowed his dry saliva looking at the saint. Who apparently was flying without wings.

Later on after waiting, a card can be seen flying. The troops were ready to attack, but that card caught the eye of the paladin and he was right. It was his younger sister.

“Marry?”

“B-Brother, help me!” She flies directly towards her brother.

“Marry, tell us what happened.” Responded his brother, calming her down.

But that wasn't the case. Marry was sweating too much, rapid breathing, and was trembling in fear.

In that condition, Marry couldn't explain the correct location to them.

“I-It w-was Hah hashhh—

The saint with her stoic expression came closer to Marry who was riding a card.

The saintess puts each her hands on Marry’s shoulder then she drew her face closer to Marry.

Within a second, before each of their forehead meets, a light flashes in the middle. It was the work of the saintess. She read her memories.

“So that was it.”

Marry then due to exhaustion, fainted.

The paladin was shocked when Marry collapsed, that's when the saint raised her left hand.

“Lift us allMURIEL!”

Then the whole troops, the paladin, Marry and including the Saint disappeared in an instant.