Chapter 14: Capital City, I'm coming!

Peace Alleviation’— a skill that can cleanse, debuff the target no matter how fatal the problem is. Though this skill is very helpful, it cannot heal.

This skill is part of the Ultimate Skill: Angel of Peace, (Chamuel).

When Mareine used this skill, the body of Alvin’s mother glowed brightly and— Alvin’s mother started to open her eyes.

“Mama, Sister is amazing!” The kid yelled.

“My, my.” Mareine replied as she looked at the kid and her mother. 

“I didn't actually heal her. I just remove the bad effects that made her faint. Nevertheless, Alvin's mother still needs to rest to regenerate her body.” She explained.

With the help of the village people in the crowd, Alvin's mother was safely put back to her house to rest.

Now, the reason why Alvin’s mother fainted was because of the invincible shock made from the two dolls floating behind Mareine.

Zeta Geminorum— The first phase of the ultimate skill of the zodiac twins ‘Pulses of Gsminorum, (Dioscuri)’ 

When it happens, shockwaves that have a speed faster than the sound in cold air cause a fatal blow to a person within the radius who doesn't have a status resistance or have a small Strength status.

An example of this was Alvin's mother. His mother has very low status resistance due to her old age resulting in her to faint by the shockwaves.

Afterwards, Alvin’s group came back to the village with no results where the shockwaves came from.

Alvin was even more shocked that he didn't see the young girl with silver blonde hair whose aura was very dark.

Mareine that day, left the small village. But she left a note that later on was given to Alvin and this is what Alvin have read:

❀° ┄──────────╮
Hi Alvin! 
Sorry if I left very
early or if that I can't come
together with you towards
heading the Academy, but
we'll see each other in the
Academy's test! Stay well!
also, tell your mother
the food was really 
delicious!
╰──────────┄ °❀

◇◆◇

────────────────

Four days have passed since I left the small village where I leveled up to ten and gained some information regarding this world— Also where Alvin was at.

That day I left, I used my skill Azazel to make some carriage or wagon but when wagon came to my mind— I remembered the horse and so, I was flying by the Pegasus.

Actually, it was a real struggle. At first, I decided not to fly but only to walk by the land, and so the journey starts with the Pegasus acting as my horse.

There were no problems, but after half an hour, there were many animals coming to me. No, they were coming to the pegasus. 

I disabled my first barrier to let out some of my dark aura also known as “Death Puppeteer’s Aura” that was now part of the skill Lucifer. And thus, the problem was solved.

Now, the other thing— The pegasus was very slow to walk.

I was riding the pegasus for an hour but I decided to let it fly so that I'll reach the capital in no time. 

It's about 70 kilometers after all.

When night passed, I set up a camp near a lake. I made a fish rod with my Azazel to catch some fish but I didn't get one so I let the two dolls catch for me instead.

I made a net from my string and the two dolls kept shooting ‘Mini Gama Burst’ at the fish and it succeeded.

Then, when I was about to drink the water from the lake, my eyes suddenly gave me a warning and I was glad that I still haven't drunk it yet.

The lake has some bacteria so I fetched about a gallon and— “Peace Alleviation!!”— The water was purified and cleansed.

I was setting a campfire with the two dolls and the pegasus seems to be enjoying his fish.

Before sleeping, I summoned the mega slime and activated Autobattle Mode

Unfortunately, the two dolls, the zodiac twins, have no Autobattle mode. Instead, I told them to guard me.

I just commanded them. I don't even know if they understand or listen.

Again, when the morning came, I had a backache again. This was because I had no regeneration skill or even pain resistance.

The cycle goes like that. At night, I was either fishing or finding some pigs to grill, and in the morning, I'm flying in the Pegasus.

I do not need to take a bath since the aura of Chamuel would make me cleanse and also because this dress I'm wearing from Azazel is stain resistant. I was surprised when dirt suddenly vanished from my body.

And so— Finally! I've arrived at the entrance gate of the capital.

“Here I come! I don't even know the name of the city, but let's get in!!”