Chapter 3

Chapter 3 Collecting Materials

  Since there is space for living animals and planting, her first task is to buy livestock and collect seeds. With such a large space, all kinds of materials are also essential.

  Seeds are easy, and all kinds of seeds will not be missed when passing by, and they are all wrapped up. In the future, a lot of land will be polluted, and it will be impossible to plant in a short period of time.

  I bought 50 chickens, ducks, geese and rabbits, including baskets and cages, 50 fish of all kinds, and 10 boxes of shrimp, crab, and shellfish.

  As for large animals such as pigs, cattle and sheep, there are ten heads each, and there are males and females.

  Incidentally, the feed to feed these animals should also be prepared.

  Thinking that it is impossible to feed them forever, so I bought several kinds of forage seeds suitable for feeding them. These are herbivores, and they are directly planted on the farm. When the feed is finished, they can only be allowed to grow freely. .

  She didn't buy many animals. After all, the space was limited, and she just waited for them to multiply freely.

  As for whether it can be fed or not, and whether small animals will go extinct, Wang Xinyu can only resign herself to her fate, and she doesn't know how to breed, so she can't control too much.

  In the warehouse, Wang Xinyu put all the things that were delivered one after another into the space and began to classify them the same way.

  When entering the space, you can directly choose the place to stay with your thoughts, but when you enter the space, you can't use your thoughts to act arbitrarily. Everything has to depend on her.

  In this regard, Wang Xinyu has some resentment, alas, since she has been given a magical space, why not a little bit more magical.

  Originally, I thought about planting and harvesting easily with my thoughts, but now, it has become a bubble. It seems that I have to buy a small machine that can help with planting in a while. With her slender hands, I want to use all the land in the space, so I can't be exhausted...

  The creek in the space is flowing water, a deep one. A foot, two meters wide, and the purchased planks are placed on both sides of the bank to form a simple bridge.

  Near the end of the mountain is the source. Wang Xinyu plans to divide the creek into two sections with a wooden bridge as the boundary. The upstream is drinking. After the end of the world, many water sources will be polluted, and the water resources are very scarce. The downstream is used for breeding.

  She was also afraid that the fish and shrimp would rush into the white mist with the stream, so she would be busy working in vain, so she made a simple fence with fishing nets and placed them at the end of the creek and the wooden bridge, enclosing a simple fence. In the aquaculture farms of China, all the fish and shrimp are thrown into it, and they are fed regardless of whether they can or not. After all, today’s reality is that the fittest survives and the fittest survives.

  Although the livestock was said to be free-range, she didn't intend to make the space smoky and messy, and she herself had some obsessive-compulsive disorder.

  I just bought enough fences at the bazaar, and encircled a football field on one side of the creek (called a breeding farm in the future) into pieces, and one type of animal was stocked in one area.

  This is also a physical task. While Wang Xinyu is doing it, she secretly complains about her life. I don't know who I offended in my previous life. I sent her to suffer in this last world.