chapter 181-190

register
Log in
Forgot password
front page
Leaderboard
complete the novel
Novel Classification
my bookshelf
read record
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
  Chapter 181 The end of 181
  A large part of the reason why the strong are strong is that they can seize the fleeting opportunity without hesitation.

  This can also be clearly shown in the battle.

  Just like the current Zhao Xixun, Song Tianyao and others, they can use the least and easiest moves to kill the enemy, and they are also able to shuttle among the mutant wolves with ease, and they can easily control them without panic.

  The battle in the hall was very exciting, and the expressions in the eyes of the people watching all of this were a bit complicated, admiration, envy, yearning
  , especially Zhao Xixun, especially admiration, and suddenly realized that it was justified.

  Among them, Zhao Zihan has the most complicated emotions. Looking at Zhao Xixun's eyes, it can be said that the clouds and rain are turning, and the smile on his face is particularly far-fetched and a little stiff.

  Even though she has such a powerful brother, she has an average relationship with him. Now that she wants to climb up, she doesn't know if she can succeed.

  As for Song Tianyao, Zhao Zihan's expression was more complicated, she was the only one left beside him now, but she felt that she was getting further and further away from him.

  She seemed to never be able to get into his heart, and suddenly felt that she was so frustrated. She didn't know whether she should persist or not.

  Because, she found that
  she was looking at him, and his eyes were following her.

  Zhao Zihan's eyes were slightly moist, and his eyes were fixed on Song Tianyao. Following his gaze, it was Wang Xinyu who was in high spirits, but only Zhao Xixun was in her eyes.

  Oh, this is really a sad food chain, but she is the bottom one.

  Zhao Zihan's heart clenched fiercely.

  I don't understand, why, why she always dismissed the person she couldn't get, and abandoned it like a shoe.

  In the end, I can only sigh, God is really unfair.

  Wang Xinyu looked at Zhao Xixun's eyes, and countless adjectives appeared in her heart, eyebrows like distant mountains, eyes like stars, jade trees facing the wind, gentle words like jade, arrogant, heroic
  , but there are already so many adjectives, but it seems No matter how you praise it, it still feels a little less.

  Zhao Xixun swung the knife with his backhand, as fast as lightning, leaving behind a flash of cold light, and blood splashes sporadically.

  "Handsome!" Wang Xinyu couldn't help but clapped and cheered, her brows beaming with joy.

  Zhao Xixun turned around and saw the lively little girl in his family, his originally stern eyes instantly filled with tenderness.

  The few mutant wolves left outside seemed to be quite aware of the current affairs. Seeing that if they went in again, they would die. They also persuaded them. After a wolf roar, they spread their feet and ran away.

  No other mutant beasts come in again, his mission has been successfully completed.

  With a slight smile, he carried the military knife that was still bleeding, and walked towards Wang Xinyu step by step.