Chapter 14

Chapter 14 Ability

  Lengqun's tone of accusing Zhao Lang made Zhao Xixun very uncomfortable, and his people, it is not the turn of others to teach.

  Seeing that Leng Qun was silent with the pig's liver in his face, he didn't run on him any more, he just said, "Don't worry, Ah Lang is measured."

  "Well, I've already called his family and made arrangements. The car." Zhao Lang explained with a blank expression.

  Of course, this belated explanation might as well not be explained. Leng Qun's face became even more gloomy when he heard it.

  Zhao Xixun couldn't control what he was thinking, if he had just played with him slowly before, but now, he is not so leisurely.

  He arranged the work resolutely and orderly, and the orders were conveyed in an orderly manner, and the people under him performed their duties.

  "Okay, this is the end of today's meeting. Please go back and do your own work well, and let the meeting go!"

  Zhao Xixun spoke, as always, concisely and clearly. After speaking, he got up and left, followed by Zhao Lang.

  "Master, where are we going now?" Zhao Lang quickly asked when he saw that he was going to the underground garage.

  "Wang Family Research Institute." He needed to confirm some things in person.

  While driving, Zhao Lang frowned when he saw the green plants on the side of the road, "Master, it's not right for me to look at these green plants..."

  Zhao Xixun was closing his eyes, and when he heard this, he opened his eyes and looked aside, The eyes under the golden glasses darkened, and he frowned, "It's really not right, in just half a day, the withered green plants are all rotten, and the ones that survived tenaciously are extremely lush, if something goes wrong, there will be monsters, Alang, be careful. ."

  "Um..." Zhao Lang was absorbed in, not daring to neglect.

  Zhao Xixun frowned and looked at the scene outside, and his mind was full of thoughts. At this moment, he saw...

  "Stop the car..."

  "Ah..." Not far away, among the rose bushes, suddenly stretched out a long the flower branches, whipping the pedestrians on the roadside.

  "Run..."

  With the terrified cries of pedestrians, the street corner was already chaotic, and the frightened crowd scurried like headless flies.

  Huazhi slapped the crowd frantically, attacking indiscriminately, and many people were too late to dodge, and their hands and faces were scratched by the sharp thorns on the flower branch.

  Fortunately, it was late autumn, and I wore a lot of clothes, otherwise it would be even worse.

  Zhao Lang stopped the car, rushed forward, grabbed the flower branch with his bare hands, wrapped it around his arm, wrapped it twice, and lifted it hard, the flower branch was torn apart, making a sharp creaking sound.

  Because of his inertia, Zhao Lang took a step back and stood still. The hand wrapped around the flower branch was inevitably injured by the flower thorn, and the blood shed bright red, dripping on the ground, like a little red plum.

  Zhao Xixun frowned and stared at the flowers, his ears trembled a few times, and he was a little puzzled. Just now... Did he hear it wrong? How could he hear screams in the flowers?
  "Master." Zhao Lang threw away the broken branch on his hand, flicked the blood on his hand, and came to Zhao Xixun without caring.