Chapter 8

Chapter 8 Wang's cousin

  Wang's villa is not far from the Wang's old house, so it is convenient for the old man to go to the medical center for consultation.

  The three uncles of the Wang family have long since separated, and the three married cousins ​​have also left home to be independent, but they have all bought houses nearby.

  Mr. Wang naturally lives with his eldest son, and his descendants often come back to see Mr. Wang, so the main house is the busiest.

  "Dad..." When Old Man Wang arrived home, Uncle Wang Wang Chengrong quickly got up from the sofa to greet him, and was very happy to see Wang Xinyu, "Xiaoyu is here, sit down, Wang Zhong, let the kitchen bring the stewed bird's nest to Xiaoyu to quench her thirst. "

  Thank you, uncle." Wang Xinyu felt sweet in her heart when she heard Wang Chengrong's words. The original body is really a collection of thousands of pets, which makes her envious.

  A bowl of bird's nest is mellow and smooth, and the aftertaste is endless.

  At this time, everyone in the Wang family's big room also came back one after another.

  Uncle Wang gave birth to three sons, Wang Guozhen, the eldest in the family, Wang Guoxing, the third, and Wang Guohua, the fifth.

  Both Wang Guozhen and Wang Guoxing have been married for many years, and only Wang Guohua is the only homeless child who lingers in the flowers. They are already in their early thirties. This is the first time to bring a girlfriend home, which is very rare.

  Wang Guozhen's son Wang Rui is already sixteen, only four years younger than Wang Xinyu, but his status in this family is worlds apart. He is obviously the eldest son and eldest grandson of the family. This little aunt.

  The Wang family's family education is very strict. Although Wang Rui has many injustices in his heart, he still swallows it silently. It's just that he can't care about himself, but he can't see them being wronged to a pair of younger brothers.

  Wang Qi and Wang Lin are twins. They are only nine years old this year. They are the sons of Wang Guoxing. They are the third and fourth among grandchildren.

  Wang Xinyu is the absolute darling of the Wang family. Several nephews have to stand back, and they are too spoiled by their elders. The original body is a bit coquettish.

  Wang Xinyu recalled this from her memory, and her face was inevitably flushed. Now this body is hers, no matter whether it is good or bad, she has to accept it.

  Now that she has accepted Wang Jiaxin's love for her, she has to take over the mess left by the original body and find a way to solve it.

  "Qiqi, Linlin, come here." Wang Xinyu smiled and waved to the twins.

  Unfortunately, the twins obviously didn't like her. The two boys just looked at each other and made up their minds. They turned around and ran away as if they didn't see it.

  "Hey, two brats, did your aunt call you, didn't you hear?" Third cousin Wang Guoxing scolded them at their backs, but the two ran so fast that they disappeared in a flash.

  "Stinky boy, see if I go back and don't interrupt your dog's legs."

  Wang Rui panicked when he heard this. It was like this every time. No matter what, as long as he met his little aunt, it would be bad.

  "Third uncle, there may be something wrong with the younger brothers. I didn't hear it. Why should you be angry." When he said this, he looked at Wang Xinyu with displeased eyes.