chapter 51-60

Chapter 51 Is it over?

  By the time the other three found out what was going on here, the battle here would have ended long ago.

  The ambiguous atmosphere in the car caused the three of them to go far away on purpose, but they didn't expect that they would suddenly be in danger.

  Now standing in a row in a very annoyed manner, voluntarily admitting their mistakes and striving for leniency.

  "Sorry, I stopped the car without finding out the situation..."

  "Sorry, I went to the right without looking to the left first."

  "Sorry, I... I should have waited for you..."

  Wang Xinyu couldn't hold back . She laughed, why are these people so cute...

  "What are you apologizing for... It's none of your business."

  As she spoke, she stabbed the mutant dog on the ground with a knife, and suddenly the mutant dog had melon seeds in its head. She opened the scoop, turned her wrist slightly, the tip of the knife stirred in her head, and felt that she had touched something. The corner of her lips was slightly hooked, and she raised her hand slightly, and a mutant bead was picked out.

  As soon as the mutant bead was picked out, a water polo wrapped it, baptized it, and finally landed in Wang Xinyu's hands.

  This hand is beautiful!

  Wang Shichao and Liu Meng's eyes straightened. Baby, are you so sturdy?

  Looking at the mutated dog lying on the ground with a stab death and a blossoming head, the corners of their lips twitched, and they suddenly felt that maybe they were being self-motivated, and they could easily handle it by themselves, so there was no need for them to get in the way.

  "What about the corpse?" Wang Xinyu took the mutant beads, but she didn't want to put the mutant dog's corpse in the space, because it was dirty.

  But I was reluctant to just throw it away. After all, I can still exchange supplies at home...

  "Do you have a big bag in your space?" Zhao Xixun heard what she meant, and smiled dotingly, thinking carefully. So cute.

  "Yes, a big garbage bag." Wang Xinyu immediately took out a large roll.

  "Alang, put it on and throw it in the car." Zhao Xixun ordered.

  No need for Wang Xinyu to do anything, she was so happy, she tore off a bag enthusiastically, pinched it with her fingers, pinched a gap to open it a little, and then threw it hard, and the air opened the whole bag.

  "Alang, trouble you." Wang Xinyu handed the bag over with a smile.

  Halfway through, Liu Meng cut him off, "I'm here to help."

  "Thank you." Wang Xinyu thanked her generously. Seeing the three of them work together to bag the mutant dog, she was quite satisfied. This was her trophy.

  It got off to a good start.

  "Come on, let's go in." She walked in front with great enthusiasm, with the momentum of a big fight.

  Zhao Xixun couldn't help but be happy when he saw her energetic appearance. Follow her footsteps, guard her forward.

  If there is the first mutant beast at the construction site, it is very likely that there will be a second one, so the enemy should not be underestimated.