chapter 81-90

register
Log in
Forgot password
front page
Leaderboard
complete the novel
Novel Classification
my bookshelf
read record
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
  Chapter 81 81 Returning home , Wang Xinyu's heart is full of joy, her
  cheeks are slightly red, like the peach blossoms blooming in spring, adorned with infinite spring light...

  Zhao Xixun paused, in a trance, he couldn't help but have an impulse and expectation in his heart, he really wanted to put that one right away A clean, soft soul is taken as one's own.

  She put the card away like a baby.

  The reason why she cares so much about this card, of course, is not because the points in the card can make her fed and clothed. She has abundant supplies in her own space, and there is no shortage of food and clothing.

  It's because of the pleasure of earning points and the satisfaction of watching the points in the card go up.

  In the original world, she was the moonlight clan of the moonlight, but now, she is a little rich woman with huge savings...

  "So happy?" Zhao Xixun walked over to her, his arm inadvertently touched her shoulder, fifteen centimeters long. The height difference, slightly sideways, you can see her beautiful and delicate face.

  Her hair tied behind her head swayed with her head, and a few strands of jet-black hair scattered from her temples adhered to her porcelain-white face, making the small piece of skin on her lower jaw glow even more.

  He had never cared about other people, especially the appearance of women before.

  Since I fell in love with her, I seem to like to stare at her more and more, pay attention to her anytime and anywhere, and I can't wait to carve her every smile and smile into my bones and treasure.

  Wang Xinyu didn't notice his ups and downs, and nodded with a smile, "Of course, I guess the entire base has more points than me, right?"

  Her cherry lips were slightly pursed, her eyebrows raised, and the little arrogant face on her face Can't cover up.

  With a smile in his eyes, Zhao Xixun thought seriously and said, "Well, there are really not many."

  "Well, here it is. Now...you are the richest person in our Tianfu base."

  A card was caught off guard. Entering her palm, Wang Xinyu's stunned little face immediately burst into joy when she heard his words.

  "Yours? How much? Are you really giving it to me?

  "

  Zhao Xixun smiled and said, "Of course it's true, my brother will depend on you to support him in the future. Let's go, let's go home..."

  Hearing his seemingly meaningful teasing, Wang Xinyu's originally reddish cheeks instantly seemed to be smeared As delicate as rouge.

  "Hmph... Okay, from now on, your food and clothing expenses will be covered by me."

  After Wang Xinyu said this, she rushed out like a small cannonball, letting the breeze blow away the shy blush on her face. .

  Zhao Xixun paused for a moment, then a warm current passed through his heart, and the meteor followed with strides.

  Going home...

  Yes, it's time to go home. After going out for half a month, she also began to miss home, and the people waiting for her at home.