chapter 111-120

register
Log in
Forgot password
front page
Leaderboard
complete the novel
Novel Classification
my bookshelf
read record
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
  Chapter 111 101 Listening to the gossip

  and going back that night, Wang Xinyu brought back ten pots of vegetables, vegetable peppers, eggplants and beans.

  Uncle Fu and Aunt Li couldn't stop laughing.

  Wang Xinyu made an eggplant with minced meat herself, which won unanimous praise from her family.

  In the next few days, Wang Xinyu continued to pay attention to the things in the store, and then brought back different vegetables one after another, and even brought back an orange tree planted in a large flowerpot, with huge fruits on the tree.

  She dared to bring these back so frequently because of Zhao Yuliang's strength.

  Yes, because of Qin Xue's contribution and the efforts of many wood-type abilities, now the plantation of the base has gradually imported mature vegetables into the market.

  Zhao Yuliang, as the leader of the plantation, would be able to get some fresh vegetables from time to time.

  Now the Zhao family really has no shortage of vegetables.

  However, vegetables alone are not enough, planting staple food is the top priority.

  Before the end of the world, the surplus food will always be eaten up one day. There is no new staple food, and it is not enough to eat only vegetables.

  Growing staple foods such as rice and wheat requires a lot of soil.

  The base has always been at the top of the task list for the task of collecting uncontaminated soil.

  Song Tianyao set off again with the Sirius team. It was already May when he came back. This time, he came back with another bumper harvest. He brought back a lot of soil, worthy of being the male lead.

  Song Tianyao's reputation in the base is also getting higher and higher.

  Wang Xinyu walked into Wang's house with a basket of oranges, just in time to hear everyone discussing Song Tianyao's deeds.

  "I heard that the Heavenly Wolf team brought back ten trucks of soil this time, it is estimated that there are more than one hundred tons." Qin Ru pouted, and said with a little jealousy, "It's really good luck, I don't know where I got it back."

  "It's not just luck, it's also very strong. I heard that this time they brought a reserve granary in the south. With this batch of food, the canteen of the base can last for a while. Sigh" Shen Jiahui sighed with disappointment .

  There are a large number of ordinary people in the base, because they do not have the courage to leave the base, they can only find jobs in the base, and they do not earn much.

  Many people eat the cheapest food, and it is estimated that they can only be half full.

  A large part of the original food in the canteen of the base came from donations from corporate bosses like Zhao Yuliang.

  Of course, they can't donate in vain, but it is undeniable that these food provided the food and clothing of the Everbright people during the initial turbulent period of the base.

  After a little stabilization, it is the collection from the various power user teams in the base going out.

  If the cafeteria of the base cannot be maintained, then it is conceivable.