chapter 191-195

register
Log in
Forgot password
front page
Leaderboard
complete the novel
Novel Classification
my bookshelf
read record
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
  Chapter 191 Chapter 191 Space I
  didn't expect that the first room would be filled with countless classics and ancient books, with rows of bookshelves full of them, walking in the middle, immersed in the scene, smelling slightly, the scent of books, elegant and fresh, with a long-lasting charm , refreshing.

  Each shelf is marked with categories, so it's not a smeared smear.

  Wang Xinyu turned around carefully, and found that she didn't have the martial arts cheats or cultivation techniques she wanted. She couldn't help being a little disappointed, "Brother, why are there no martial arts cheats?"

  After a while, Zhao Xixun took several books and read them. He was quite devoted, "The secrets of martial arts are not common goods, how can you get them casually. Otherwise, look for them carefully? Maybe they are caught in the mezzanine of which book."

  Zhao Xixun's words were purely joking, but he didn't want Wang Xinyu to take it seriously.

  I tried to find it more carefully, but there are too many books here. I can't find them all in a few days and nights, right?
  Seeing her being so persistent, Zhao Xixun felt a little regretful that he shouldn't be joking, and quickly persuaded him, "Xiaoyu, brother just kidding you, how can treasures such as secret books be casually included in ordinary books."

  "Why is it impossible, TV I don't always act like that." When Wang Xinyu heard his words, she had delusions in her heart again, she didn't want to be broken, and insisted.

  Zhao Xixun is shooting himself in the foot, "It's all lies on TV, how can you believe it? Besides, you see that there are so many books here, you have to look through them one by one, but you still don't know where to find the Year of the Monkey and the Horse Moon? Is it possible? You've been spending all this time here?"

  Wang Xinyu knew that he was right, but she was a little unwilling. After all, she got space, and she got spiritual water before, which made her have a lot of expectations for that mysterious world of immortality.

  "Hey, you're right, there's nothing, otherwise, let's go to the next room and have a look. I'll look at it later when I have time?" Hearing what he said made sense, she didn't want to spend it here, so she was in a hurry He stepped forward and urged him to leave.

  Zhao Xixun raised his head, put away the book and put it back in place with a smile, "How can you say there is nothing? I think the ancient books in this room are invaluable. But..."

  He suddenly frowned slightly, thinking a little, "These are not I know who collected it, there are many dynasties and countries in it, I have never heard of it."

  Wang Xinyu sighed in her heart, "A lot?"

  "Well." Zhao Xixun nodded thoughtfully.

  While walking, Wang Xinyu wondered if there might be some parallel worlds across time and space? It seems that when she is free, she really needs to study the books inside.

  They couldn't think too much for a while, so the two of them put aside their thoughts and began to look forward to the second room.

  When you open it, it looks like a very ordinary house, except for tables, chairs and benches, there are no other valuable things in it.

  Oops, yet another disappointment.

  The third room was opened, and there were more things in it. It was still a room for people, but obviously someone lived there, and there were many traces of life.