Chapter 15

Chapter 15
  Zhao Lang was still a little stunned when he rushed up, as if he was confused, but it didn't prevent him from being obedient.

  He stretched out his hand and tried to recall the feeling just now. It seemed that there was a heat wave in his chest, and he rushed out of his palm along his arm. "Boom..."

  Another flame formed in his palm, and when he threw it, the flame rushed out. Smashing directly into the flower bushes...

  As the flower branches swayed wildly and twisted, Zhao Xixun heard the squeaking and shrill cry again, and it was even more high and piercing, as if he was suffering from great pain.

  Zhao Lang looked at his palm and at the flowers in amazement, a little unbelievable and excited.

  Super power, who can resist.

  He wanted to try again for a while, but found that the heat wave in his chest had receded, and with a little effort, a small flame was released, and the cigarette went out without lighting a single cigarette.

  Seeing this, Zhao Xixun's mind moved slightly and said, "It is estimated that the energy is exhausted, and try again after a while. Now go find some wood, these flowers are afraid of fire." The fire

  that Zhao Lang just made was not enough to burn it down. For this large flower bush, they need external force.

  "Okay, young master, stand farther away, and I'll come when I go." Zhao Lang has always been so appropriate to Zhao Xixun, even now that he knows that he has special abilities, in front of Zhao Xixun, he is not at all complacent.

  After the bloody scene just now, many people escaped, and the eyes of the few onlookers were full of amazement and envy.

  Zhao Lang went to find the firewood, and a small restaurant not far away took the initiative to donate tables, chairs and benches.

  The boss is a scheming person, and he has the cheek to ask Zhao Lang about the fire he just threw, but unfortunately, Zhao Lang himself does not understand.

  The boss asked persistently, but in the end, Zhao Lang let go of his momentum, stared at him solemnly without speaking, and frightened the boss to solve it.

  Zhao Xixun went to the car to get some gasoline and sprinkled it among the flowers. Zhao Lang threw the table, chairs and benches he had taken in, and then threw a fireball at it. With the blessing of gasoline and wood, the flowers and branches scurried around in the raging flames, but they were still fighting like trapped animals, in vain. That's it.

  The fire burned for half an hour before it went out. During this time, Zhao Xixun kept staring at the flowers, concentrating. Of course, the voices in my ears didn't stop.

  After the fire was completely extinguished and the voice in his ear disappeared, he slowly stepped forward and gently rummaged with the steel pipe.

  Soon, in the ashes, he saw a pure white oval bead, crystal clear.

  Zhao Lang stepped forward and picked it up, found mineral water, rinsed it, and handed it to Zhao Xixun.

  Zhao Xixun put it in his hand and played with it for a while, his brows raised slightly, his eyes were deep and dark, "Let's go..."

  On the road again, Zhao Lang seemed still very excited and wanted to say something, but he saw his own house in the back seat through the mirror. The young master seemed to be thinking about something, he immediately pressed his mind and concentrated on driving.