Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Facing Wang Chengrong and Wang Guohua, they walked away fully armed, and the rain was still falling.

  Wang Xinyu looked at the backs of the two without turning back, sighed deeply, and could only pray secretly in her heart, praying that they were safe.

  Turning around, she saw that Old Man Wang's loving face was full of melancholy. The old man tapped the floor with his crutches for a while...

  This sound also seemed to hit her heart, making her upset.

  "Auntie, you can call a few cousins ​​and ask them about their situation. I'll call my mother too..." The specific couple outside was unknown, and she was a little uneasy.

  "Oh, yes, yes, you have to ask Guozhen how they are..." Gu Cuiping was also absent-minded, and immediately took action after hearing Wang Xinyu's words.

  Wang Xinyu picked up her mobile phone and dialed Wang Baozhu's number, beeped twice, and the call was connected.

  "Hey, Xiaoyu, Mom is about to call you, don't you know? There's an accident outside, something big..."

  Hearing Wang Baozhu's tone, he was also in shock.

  "Mom, what's the matter? Tell me quickly..." Wang Xinyu turned her mind and asked her about the situation. She remembered Zhao Xixun. He is the mayor of S City now, so he must have a better understanding of the specific situation.

  Wang Xinyu learned from Wang Baozhu that Zhao Xixun went out in the middle of the night last night. He heard that there was a once-in-a-century flood in S City, and he went to the command center to sit in person.

  Just now, the old mansion called to find Zhao Yuliang, and then I heard that there was an infectious disease outside, and people were already dying.

  Wang Baozhu rambled on and on, but couldn't say anything in detail.

  "Xiaoyu, it's so scary..."

  "Mom, don't be afraid, as long as you stay at home, you'll be fine. During special times, don't go out first. Even if you have to go out, you must take protective measures... I have a post I saw on the Internet here. Do as above, and you should be fine." Wang Xinyu sent the post she posted yesterday to Wang Baozhu.

  "Okay, Mom, listen to you, by the way, how are your grandfather and the others?"

  "Grandpa is fine, don't worry, I'm here..." The

  two chatted for a while before hanging up, Wang Xinyu thought about it Next, I also sent a copy of the post to the family group, and sent another copy to Zhao Xixun alone.

  At this time, Zhao Xixun was already devastated.

  The night before yesterday, he received a call from the Meteorological Bureau. Knowing that there was an abnormality in the weather, he also ordered to go down and took some precautions in advance. However, I never imagined that things would become so serious.

  There is actually an infectious disease, and there are already deaths...

  "Ding Dong..." A text message came from the phone, and he rubbed his temples to clear his messy mind.

  When he opened the message and saw the contents, he unexpectedly frowned and thought deeply...

  This small post introduces the methods of preventing infectious diseases and possible sources of pollution in great detail.

  "Xiao Sun, spread this post as quickly as possible..."

  "Okay."

  Zhao Xixun finally glanced at the sender on the phone, his eyes were deep and thoughtful.

  Here, aunt Gu Cuiping called the members of the family one after another, but learned that almost all the men in the family had left the house, those who went to the hospital went to the hospital, and those who went to the research institute went to the research institute.

  Alas... Fortunately, because of the reminder in the group yesterday, be careful to sail the ship for ten thousand years, and several people took strict protective measures when they went out.

  But even so, the family was worried, especially after learning that someone died, they became more and more restless.

  Time passed little by little, and the living room was extremely depressed.

  Outside the sky gradually brightened, and the rain gradually stopped.

  "The rain has stopped outside, Wang Zhong, call Xiao Liu for me, I want to go out." Mr. Wang stood in front of the floor-to-ceiling window, looking at the sky outside, and made a very firm decision.

  "Grandpa, where are you going?" Wang Xinyu was startled when she heard what the old man said.

  The old man Wang looked at her and said earnestly, "Xiaoyu, don't stop me, grandpa knows what to do."

  He sighed and said, "It's going to change. At this time, anyone can hide, but our Wang family can't. The Wang family has been hanging pots to help the world from generation to generation, practicing medicine to save people. I can't lose my name in my hands. Besides, if we medical practitioners all escaped, how would those patients survive..."

  Wang Xinyu listened to his words , just ashamed.

  Yes... no matter when, where and under what circumstances, there will always be a group of pioneers who are not afraid of difficulties and dangers, go forward one after another, and strive to survive. It is with their guidance that mankind can get out of the predicament again and again and meet the future...

  " Grandpa, let me accompany you." Wang Xinyu blurted out, as soon as she said these words, she seemed to throw away the stone that was pressing on her heart, and she suddenly became enlightened, and people also relaxed three points.

  It turns out that it is not difficult to take this step.

  "What are you doing, nonsense." Old Man Wang said with a stern face.

  But Wang Xinyu was no longer confused and said firmly, "Why can't I go, you can go, I can go, and my surname is Wang." Wang

  Xinyu clearly knew her choice, especially when she knew that the outside world had changed, so she went out. It means there is danger, and it is impossible to return to the previous peace and worry for a while.

  She can't really hide at home all her life. She always has to go out and learn to face it. What's the point of shrinking.

  Especially when she heard the behavior of several uncles and cousins ​​of the Wang family, and the words of Grandpa Wang, in addition to admiration, she also aroused a passion.

  The old man Wang looked at Wang Xinyu's firm eyes, and suddenly smiled. The pride and pride in his eyes could not be concealed, "Well, as expected of the sons and daughters of my Wang family. Let's go, let's go to the research institute.

  " Walking towards the gate, Wang Xinyu followed closely without turning back.

  "Dad, Xiaoyu, you... ah..." Gu Cuiping looked at the backs of the two and sighed helplessly.

  Thinking of something again, he picked up the phone and dialed, "Hey, third brother, Dad and Xiaoyu are going to the research institute, you should continue to order..."

  "How could they come here, sister-in-law, why don't you stop me..." Wang Chengjun is the director of his own research institute, and he is also a powerful biomedical researcher.

  "Dad's decision, how can I stop it." Gu Cuiping was helpless. There were very few people who could persuade him because of the old man's stubbornness.

  "Okay, I see." Wang Chengjun stopped talking and hung up the phone. He was very busy.

  The sky after the rain seemed to have a hint of clarity, but there was still no sun, and there seemed to be a chill... desolate chill between heaven and earth.

  Wang Xinyu drove her small red sports car slowly on the road. The water on the road had receded a lot. The rain seemed to come and go quickly.

  But left a mess...

  (End of this chapter)