Chapter 5

Chapter 5 It's not easy to hug your thighs

  "No thanks, you are my brother. If you have something delicious, I will definitely think of you." Wang Xinyu responded enthusiastically. She is in a very good mood now. I thought he was very cold...

  "Wow... this ball is delicious too, I don't know what it's made of, brother, let me put one for you..." Wang Xinyu was still chewing carefully, and she had already made it again. He stood up, took chopsticks and worked for him.

  It's a pity that this ball seems to be against her, and it slipped off after being pinched a few times, so angry that Wang Xinyu's wide eyes were spitting fire, and she muttered to herself: "Stinky ball, why are you so rude, give her all the chains." .

  Angrily, the movements of his hands began to be rude, and he directly inserted a chopstick into the ball, but he finally got the ball.

  With a sigh of relief, she said with a big smile, "It's a little slippery, but I finally caught it."

  While speaking, she had already raised the ball and handed it to Zhao Xixun's bowl, and used another chopstick to remove the ball from the bowl. Peel off the chopsticks.

  As the balls left the chopsticks and rolled into the bowl, an unknown white thick juice splattered from the balls...

  "Oh, right... I'm sorry, brother, I, I didn't mean it, I'll help you Wipe it..." Wang Xinyu looked at the white juice splashed on Zhao Xixun's glasses, a little flustered, but also a little funny, the apology on her face looked less sincere no matter what.

  Zhao Xixun blocked her small hand holding the handkerchief with one hand, and his temples jumped abruptly twice. If he read it right, the handkerchief she had just wiped her mouth on was clearly printed with brown juice.

  "No need..." He took off his glasses, lowered his eyes, stood up and said, "I'm full, you can take it slow."

  After speaking, he ignored her and left his seat.

  Wang Xinyu regretted looking at the back of him leaving. She shouldn't have been able to help but laugh at the misfortune. She squeezed the handkerchief in her hand, feeling a little slippery. After taking a closer look, she realized that she had just wiped her mouth. Pazi, the expression on his face became more and more annoyed.

  Zhao Xixun carried the glasses upstairs calmly, and when he passed the trash can, he threw the pair of golden glasses worth tens of thousands into the trash.

  Wang Xinyu sat down a little desolately. Seeing that half of the dishes on the table were still untouched, she raised her chopsticks, turned grief and anger into appetite, and continued to eat.

  It was a shame to have a bad apprenticeship today,
  but in retrospect, nothing can be cured by a delicious meal. After a while, Wang Xinyu forgot the embarrassing incident just now and devoted herself to the food.

  Having eaten and drank enough, Wang Xinyu felt her stomach, which was already somewhat supported, and planned to go upstairs to go back to her room to rest.

  Passing by the living room, I saw that the fruit in the fruit bowl on the coffee table was very juicy, so I picked up an apple and nibbled it. One bite, the crunch is crisp, sweet and delicious, it's so delicious...

  Wang Xinyu thought about it, turned around and took another one, and went upstairs.

  When she came to the corridor on the second floor, she stopped and struggled for a while. Instead of going directly back to her own room, she gathered up the courage to turn to the room on the other side.