Chapter 13

Chapter 13 Changing Heavenly

  Gentlemen to do something, something not to do.

  Now that he has taken this step, he will move forward bravely. This is Wang Xinyu's consistent style.

  Without going out all day and night, the outside world has undergone earth-shaking changes.

  As soon as I went out, I saw that most of the green plants in the courtyard had begun to wither. This was just a change in one night.

  Wang Xinyu knew that after withering, those green plants would rot. And there must be animal corpses in unknown corners, and they have already begun to rot.

  City S is a sub-provincial city, and the greening environment is naturally well done.

  Now...

  the car drove all the way, and the green vegetation along the way became horrific after being devastated by wind and rain.

  On the road after the floodwaters receded, the carcasses of some small animals were seen from time to time.

  Wang Xinyu's car drove very carefully, avoiding the dead body, enduring nausea, and moving forward slowly.

  She knew that there might be great danger around.

  After being drenched in the rain, the few remaining green plants and the small animals hiding in the corners have begun to mutate slowly, and will become the second biggest crisis facing mankind.

  Of course, if there is a crisis, there will inevitably be vitality.

  The rules of heaven and earth, cause and effect reincarnation, mutual generation and mutual restraint, misfortune and fortune depend on each other, and they are eternal and ancient.

  The vitality of human beings is that those who survive the virus infection will stimulate the potential energy in the body, produce supernatural powers, and become the power to compete with the mutant plants.

  The journey was relatively safe. After the car arrived at the research institute, a handsome man in a white coat greeted him and said a little anxiously, "Grandpa, Xiaoyu, you are finally here, I can't wait for you again, I I'm going to drive to find you guys. How's it going? Is there anything wrong on the road?"

  This person is the youngest son of the second uncle Wang Chenghao, the sixth-ranked Wang Guobin in the family, and a biomedical researcher.

  "Sixth brother, it's okay, I just saw a lot of small animal corpses on the road, I drove to avoid it, it took a while." Wang Xinyu explained a little, and also sent him a message.

  "Animal carcasses? A lot?" Sure enough, Wang Guobin heard the point.

  "There are many, all the way I have seen, there are about a dozen of them. I don't know how many are hidden in the dark... And plants, you see, many of them have withered..." Wang Xinyu was slightly suspicious. , "Are these animals and plants also infected with the virus? I wonder if they will mutate..."

  Wang Guobin followed Wang Xinyu's gaze to look at the withered plants. His mind was on people before, but he didn't pay attention to them. .

  "Let's go first, come over later to collect some samples and study it later." Mr. Wang walked inside while talking. He also observed what Wang Xinyu said along the way.

  For scientific research, it is necessary to boldly doubt and then carefully verify.

  After entering the research institute, Wang Xinyu and Mr. Wang put on regular protective clothing and followed Wang Guobin into the research room.