Chapter 20

Chapter 20 How can there be security

  Wang Chengrong received a call from Wang Chengjun and learned that the fourth National Day's daughter-in-law was actually bitten by a mutant rat, his heart became heavy, and he immediately contacted Wang Guoqing, who was working in the hospital, and waited at the gate together... ...

  Wang Guoqing's face was dark and dark, his thick eyebrows and big eyes were tightly knitted, and a sullen look lingered in the depths of his eyes.

  Wang Chengjun drove all the way, and soon arrived at the hospital.

  As soon as the car stopped, Wang Guoqing opened the back seat to check, and when he saw the condition of his wife Li Hongmei, his eyes flashed with unbearable and grief.

  He saw a lot of patients with this condition in the hospital today, and they all died.

  Wang Baozhu was holding Wang Hao and was about to get out of the car, and wanted to follow up to the hospital.

  Before he could act, he was stopped by Wang Guoqing, "Auntie, please help me take care of Haohao first." Then

  he said to Wang Chengjun, who had already got off the car, "Dad, take Auntie and Haohao back quickly, the hospital is very messy, Don't go in."

  "Yes, the third child, hurry back and don't stay outside too much." Wang Chengrong nodded in agreement and acted cautiously. He was really exhausted and worried.

  "Dad, I want mom... Haohao won't leave..."

  Before Wang Chengjun answered, Wang Hao on the side spoke up first.

  Wang Guoqing looked at his three-year-old son, and his heart was full of bitterness, "Haohao, my mother is sick, you must rest well, you will disturb mother's rest here, you have to be obedient, follow your aunt, don't let mother You're worried, you know?"

  Wang Hao listened to his father's words and tried to sniff, not letting himself cry.

  The little doll, passing through the scene of the horror house in the alley, was very vulnerable and scared, but Dad asked him to be strong, he was a little man, so...he couldn't cry.

  "Well, Haohao is good. Dad will bring mother back soon. Haohao will miss her mother."

  Everyone listened to the child's childish words, and their hearts could not help but feel sour.

  "Okay, Dad promises you." Wang Guoqing said this, and his heart was bitter.

  Several people worked together to lift Li Hongmei out of the car.

  Wang Guoqing looked at the leaving car with reluctance in his eyes.

  "Let's go." Wang Chengrong sighed.

  Wang Guoqing glanced at his wife on the cart, and the woman in front of her had obviously lost a lot of air.

  He quickly pushed the car into the emergency room. Although he had already guessed the result, he still wanted to try his best.

  The result...

  is still disappointing.

  This is the first death of a relative faced by the Wang family, and the end of the world has just begun.

  Wang Guobin hurried back with Old Man Wang and Wang Xinyu. Here, Wang Chengjun also hurried over with Wang Baozhu and Wang Hao, and arrived home.

  At this time, Wang Chengrong's house was in a mess, Gu Cuiping was sitting alone in the living room, in a trance, when she saw someone coming back, her unbearable sadness broke out at noon, and she burst into tears, "Dad...Xiaoyu...you guys. It's back..."