Chapter 6

Chapter 6 Oolong

  Wang Xinyu went straight to the big warehouse in the bazaar, and soon the goods ordered yesterday arrived one after another, and it was another busy morning.

  In the middle, she received calls from several little sisters about shopping and dinner parties, but she declined them all. She's very busy, and there's no time for fun in America.

  At noon, Wang Xinyu burned her first lunch in the space, which is considered a warm house? Yes, for Wang Xinyu, space is now a home for her.

  Wang Xinyu simply laid floor tiles on the open space beside the small bridge, surrounded by fences, and built a one-room, one-kitchen.

  After eating and drinking, I lay on the sofa and looked across the stream. The small animals and the big animals were already fed. After a night of running around, it was estimated that they could survive well in the space.

  The land of the farm had been sprinkled with grass seeds, but she was stumped by how to water it, so she bought a pump and a lot of batteries.

  But the space is really big, and if it needs to be upgraded in the future, it will only get bigger and bigger. A mere pump can do it? Is there such a long hose?
  The agricultural machinery I just bought includes a small excavator, but it can dig a few ditches to divert the water.

  The amount of this project is a bit large, and Wang Xinyu plans to do it slowly after he settles down.

  After resting for a while, Wang Xinyu stretched her waist and got out of the space. She was about to go to the market again when she heard the mobile phone in her pocket beeping. Seeing that there were a dozen missed calls and dozens of messages together sent over.

  In space, the mobile phone has no signal, and when it comes out, the information will be pushed in.

  "Xiaoyu, why can't you get through with your phone? Where are you?"

  "Xiaoyu? Where have you been? Why are you not at home or at school?"

  "Xiaoyu? Are you in danger?"

  Wang Xinyu messaged one after another Listening, it was the anxious voice of an old man, who was the original grandfather.

  "Xiaoyu, don't be afraid, grandpa has already called the police, and the police will come to rescue you soon..."

  Hearing this, Wang Xinyu was so frightened that she couldn't care about anything, and immediately called back.

  The other end of the phone picked up as soon as it rang, and it could be seen that the person had been waiting there.

  "Xiaoyu?"

  "Hey, grandpa, where am I?"

  "Where are you? Why can't the phone get through?"

  A warm current surged in Wang Xinyu's heart, and she said softly, "I'm playing outside, there's no cell phone signal here, so I didn't receive your call, grandpa, wouldn't you really call the police?"

  "Of course it's true, I've been contacting you all the time. If I don't get on you, I have to think of a way." Grandpa Wang's tone was a little irritated.

  Wang Xinyu was about to beg for mercy when she heard something from outside...

  "Wait, grandpa, there seems to be a siren outside..."

  Wang Xinyu's whole heart was lifted. Walk over and open the garage door.

  "Captain Li, this car is indeed Miss Wang's."