chapter 61-70

register
Log in
Forgot password
front page
Leaderboard
complete the novel
Novel Classification
my bookshelf
read record
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
  Chapter 61 61 Don't brag about Haikou, be careful to capsize

  a bowl of steaming noodles, full of color and flavor.

  Zhao Xixun ate to his heart's content.

  "Is it delicious?" Wang Xinyu still has confidence in her craftsmanship. Although it is not as good as a real chef, in the end times when some people can't eat enough, this bowl of noodles is definitely the existence that countless people dream of.

  In a slightly narrow and dim space, the man abides by the etiquette as always, even if it's just a simple bowl of pasta, he can still eat the delicacy in a state of luxury and elegance.

  "Delicious..." The deep voice rose slightly, showing the man's good mood.

  The steaming mist obscured the man's golden spectacle lenses.

  Therefore, after listening to the man's affirmative answer, Wang Xinyu laughed, but did not notice the unfathomable depths of the man's eyes.

  Zhao Xixun calmly looked at the bright green chopped green onion on the tip of his chopsticks.

  Listening to her babbling brazenly showing off, "That is, my craft, I have also practiced. What do you want to eat tomorrow morning? You can order whatever you want."

  "Can you?" A hint of helplessness and doting flashed in the man's eyes.

  Alas... This carefree and pure temperament, without his protection, will not be eaten to the bone.

  "Yes, you can talk about it." Wang Xinyu was full of food, boasting about Haikou, unaware that her waistcoat had nowhere to hide under the eyes of the man opposite her.

  "Then...a vegetable salad?"

  "Pfft...cough...cough..."

  "You...you?" Wang Xinyu was startled by the man opposite and choked on a mouthful of noodles.

  Zhao Xixun frowned slightly, and wanted to pour water for her, but found that there were no cups, kettles and water, and wanted to wipe her mouth, and there were no towels, napkins, etc.

  For a time, he felt a little frustrated, a trace of annoyance flashed in his eyes, and an immature idea gradually came to his mind.

  "Why are you so careless, water?" Finally, he could only stand up, walk to her side, and gently pat her on the back.

  The man slapped the woman on the back with his empty hands, neither light nor heavy.

  Wang Xinyu's mind was still wandering in a trance, and when she heard him say water, there was a cute rabbit-head water cup in her hand, which she usually used in the space.

  He took two sips with a slightly trembling hand, and took a few sips. Then he turned his head and stared at Zhao Xixun solemnly, "What did you just say?"

  Seeing her slow down, Zhao Xixun said casually while walking back to the opposite position. "What? Vegetable salad?"

  Wang Xinyu clenched her fists nervously and smiled shyly, "How can there be vegetables now, it's not that I don't want to satisfy you, it's really a clever woman who can't cook without rice."

  She was secretly annoyed, and will not dare to brag next time . It's a sea port, and it's easy to capsize.

  "Oh... it doesn't matter if you don't, you can do what you like. I like what you like..." Zhao Xixun looked at her dotingly, his eyes full of sincere love, very easy to talk, "Eat up, noodles. It 's going to be cold..."