chapter 161-170

register
Log in
Forgot password
front page
Leaderboard
complete the novel
Novel Classification
my bookshelf
read record
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
  Chapter 161 161 In distress
  , Wang Guofeng took over this job, but he still has to face many difficulties if he wants to succeed.

  The first is that there is no operating room.

  In the end, they thought of a way to rent an operating room at the base hospital.

  For the Zhu family, this was a big gamble. But in the current situation of his family, there is still hope if you gamble. If you don't gamble, you will really despair.

  Although Mother Zhu was worried, she still agreed with tears. It was a thousand thanks to Wang Xinyu and others who helped them.

  The operation went well. In fact, Dad Zhu was delayed. If the operation was performed at the beginning, he would be able to recover quickly.

  Now, all that's left is to take good care of yourself.

  After doing all this, they should set off again. Because of this, they have been delayed for several days, and the trip will be accelerated after that.

  The morning before I left, I opened the door and saw two small figures sitting under the porch.

  "Xiaojun, Xiaohao, why are you sitting here, why don't you knock on the door." Seeing them, Wang Xinyu probably knew their intentions.

  Zhu Jun pulled Zhu Hao to stand up and handed her a bag in his hand, "Miss, let's send you. This is the fried peanuts that my mother made by herself. It's not a good thing. Sister, keep it as a snack on the road."

  Wang Xinyu's heart softened, things are not worth anything, it's mainly because of her heart, she received it, "Fried peanuts, then I'll accept it, go home and thank your mother for me, and thank you for coming to send us. In

  the future, If you want, you can go to the southern Tianfu base to play with me."

  Yesterday, they talked about this, the Zhu family's character is good, and they are willing to help if they have the ability.

  "Really?" Zhu Jun was overjoyed, with bright star eyes on his little face.

  "Well, it's true." Wang Xinyu reported her address, as if telling him that she was not polite.

  Zhu Jun said excitedly, "Then I'll go home and tell my parents, they must also want to go."

  "Okay, I'll wait for you to come."

  Wang Xinyu and his party left, no matter how reluctant Zhu Jun was, he could only watch them leave.

  When their car left the base, he ran home and told Dad the good news.

  Seeing that his son was so excited and yearning, Dad Zhu couldn't help but think a lot. Since he was injured, those who called him brothers and sisters have disappeared. They have no sense of belonging in this base. When he is healed, maybe Wang Xinyu can really
  eat while He fry peanuts while looking out the window.

  From time to time, I squeeze one into Zhao Xixun's mouth, Zhao Xixun refuses to come, and enjoys the feeding of his girlfriend leisurely.

  "The fried peanuts are really good and fragrant." Wang Xinyu ate too much, fearing that she would be bloated, so she found a jar from the space, packed the rest, and kept it to eat slowly.