chapter 41-50

Chapter 41 Election

  As for the suggestion, he shook his head, this is not his area of ​​expertise, so he should not be blind.

  "He said it well, I don't have anything to add, just listen to the arrangement."

  And this is also the voice of most people.

  Zhao Xixun is a rigorous person. Since it is his plan, after careful consideration, the general direction will definitely be fine.

  A few more details, and it will be almost the same after I slowly describe it.

  Of course, there will always be a few people who don't want to see the perfect performance of others.

  Then look for it, Zhao Xixun smiled and answered unconstructive questions raised by some people with a gentle manner.

  After the man heard it, under his eyes, he felt that he had nothing to hide, and he silently lowered his originally proud head in shame.

  The originally heated discussion gradually quieted down as Zhao Xixun answered again and again.

  Song Weijian didn't make a sound the whole time, watching this time silently, his slightly cloudy eyes became darker and darker, making it impossible to guess his true thoughts.

  After a long time, a smile appeared on his calm old face, and he said to Zhao Yuliang, "This kid Xixun is really getting better and better. He planned to do everything, Lao Zhao, you are lucky." Zhao

  Yuliang's face showed a touch . Proud, nodding unceremoniously to accept his compliment.

  Of course, maybe they were just polite, but in his case it was a compliment.

  "That's right, my son is naturally the best. Uh...your son is not bad."

  While speaking, he looked at Song Tianyao, and when he said the last sentence, he seemed to be reluctant.

  Song Weijian was so angry that he scolded his mother, that Zhao Yuliang was really a jerk, but he didn't want to talk to him.

  "Haha... The future generations are terrifying. The back waves of the Yangtze River push the front waves, Lao Zhao, we are getting old too, what is the position of the person in charge of this base?"

  He wanted his son to go there, but he couldn't say it directly, it was too ugly. The only person who can talk here is Zhao Yuliang, but he...

  Song Weijian frowned slightly, feeling a little lost in his heart.

  When Zhao Yuliang heard this, he looked at his son Zhao Xixun with joy.

  Song Weijian's heart suddenly froze.

  Zhao Xixun looked at his father and shook his head slightly, then looked in Song Tianyao's direction.

  Zhao Yuliang looked at Song Tianyao following his son's gaze in disappointment, rolled his eyes unwillingly, and reluctantly said, "In this younger generation, besides my Xixun, your Tianyao is the best. My Xixun has the best temperament. Wen, I don't like fighting..."

  He paused, his face was very tangled, and looked at Zhao Xixun several times, seeing that he was unmoved, he could only reluctantly say, "Okay, I propose Tianyao will be the base chief of this new base."

  Song Weijian's heart finally fell back, a satisfied smile appeared on his face, and he looked at Song Tianyao.

  The two looked at each other with joy in their eyes.