chapter 101-110

register
Log in
Forgot password
front page
Leaderboard
complete the novel
Novel Classification
my bookshelf
read record
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
  Chapter 101 101 What's the relationship

  Ever since the fourth daughter-in-law of Wang Guoqing passed away, Zhou Fengying has been taking Wang Hao with him.

  Wang Guoqing also took advantage of the situation to move back to his parents' house. The family was together, and it was good to have someone to take care of.

  Several men in the family were busy all day long, and Zhou Fengying and her grandson would come to the door from time to time.

  Wang Xinyu sent a few boxes of fruit to see a lot, but the Wang family has a large population, and the points are not much.

  Gu Cuiping divided the fruit, just as the eldest son was going to work, she asked Wang Guozhen to take it to the fourth Wang Guoqing, in a hospital, it was convenient, so she could go out for a trip.

  Wang Guozhen also brought the things with him, but when Wang Guoqing returned home at night, more than half of the things were missing.

  When he handed the fruit to Zhou Fengying, he did not explain clearly, Zhou Fengying only thought that he had given so much.

  When Zhou Fengying came to the door, she found that there was still so much fruit in her sister-in-law's house, and she was suddenly unhappy.

  She didn't even think about how many people there were in the old family.

  Here again, after the apocalypse, Wang Chengrong’s family, the big house and the third house they moved out, also moved back, so they now have a total of 11 members, which is twice as many as Wang Chengjun’s family and a fraction.

  Zhou Fengying didn't think about it so much. When she saw the fruit on the table, she felt that her family was greatly wronged, and she questioned on the spot. , have been in bed for a few days.

  "Is my aunt okay now? It's all my fault. If I knew I had given it to my family, I made my aunt feel wronged." Wang Xinyu felt very uncomfortable when she heard this. Is she doing something bad with good intentions?

  "Don't think blindly, it's none of your business." Wang Baozhu patted Wang Xinyu's hand and comforted, "There's nothing wrong with us giving them something with kindness. Just your third aunt's indiscriminate and snarky temperament. Something will happen sooner or later."

  "Who's in trouble?" At the door, Zhao Yuliang and Zhao Xixun entered one after another.

  Zhao Yuliang listened to half a sentence and looked at the mother and daughter curiously.

  "Uncle Zhao, you're back." After Wang Xinyu and Zhao Yuliang greeted him, seeing Zhao Xixun following behind him, the picture of the two of them in the shop in the afternoon involuntarily appeared in his mind.

  Oops, what a shame.

  She lowered her head quickly, avoiding the direct gaze of the other party.

  Seeing her like this, Zhao Xixun only thought that she was still running away, and his heart that was originally surging fell instantly.

  "It's nothing, why did you come back so late today?" Wang Baozhu didn't bring out the matter of the Wang family. The Wang family was her mother's family, and there was a trivial conflict in the family. Shame.

  She changed the subject, but he didn't ask, "Well, I did an experiment today, so it's a bit late."

  Zhao Yuliang is also a wood-type ability, but he never thought that this ability could be used for growing vegetables.