PART 1

The storyline of the starting episode are not mine !
I give all the credits to its auther who created this series but due to some reasons she left it incomplete and deleted it as well as her yt channel !
Here I'm adding few storyline from myself to complete what she started !

Let's get started
_______________________________
2022

?? Pov

Life seems perfect but that doesn't mean it's always gonna be perfect !
Sometimes people envy , sometimes they show pity, Humans are dumb , they have such a short time period to live and they thinks they know everything!
Useless ! They don't know that there are still some powers between them that can destroy them !
Luckily I don't hate humans otherwise ...
I'm the most powerful vampire , back in Seoul, South Korea !

Scarlett heart vampire is back !

And don't know how many more are here , I wish I won't see any of my brother ,
It'll only give me pain of past !

I hate it , I hate him !!

..

Author's pov

Rya was on the airport walking towards her booked cab ..

Her personality can mesmerize anyone who see her !

Driver - where do you want me to take u ma'am?

Rya thought- I haven't been there for last 2 hundred years , how am I suppose to remember the names.. ah fuck ... Wo wait ... This place seems a little familiar ..

Rya - amm I'll lead you the way from behind okay !

Driver - k !

Time skip

Rya was amazed to see how the Seoul has changed !
Fortunately, she was also leading him the right path but ... She saw that the house where she used to stay with her brothers is not there anymore but there was many more newly built houses ..
Rya - seems like modern Korean colony !

Driver - your parents live here ?

Rya - non of your business !

Driver - My fee lady ?

Rya - Here .. ( gave him the fee but he doesn't seems satisfied with the amount she paid )

Driver - lady , it's too little .. how can you-

Rya smirked and did a spell on the driver with her red shot eyes !

Driver - thank you ma'am!

With that he left !

Rya was looking here and there not knowing what to do next but suddenly she heard someone's whispering from far away probably praying to God..

"I lost everything , I'm too old to take care of my self ... I lost my family in a car accident ..I'm alone in this harsh world.. How am I going to survive now ! God pls help" ..