PART 12

Jennie's pov

It's been a week since he proposed, honestly I hate myself for lying to him (she thought while looking in the mirror, her injuries and cuts ) ... That night she came be my friend, but how could I let her win huh ? So , when she left , I hurted myself , I made so many cuts on my face body to make sure he would believe me without thinking twice, and he did too!

I love Yunho so much that I can anything to get him , I loved it when he slapped Rya but at the same time , I  was feeling like I've become a monster, I wish that she'd be fine !

I thought, now everything will be perfect , he'll be with me and we'll be a happy couple, but it's seems like it's only me who's happy ...

Everytime I look at him , he's always looking at the floor with blank face , deep in his thoughts, when I call his name he tries to give a smile to make me happy but I can the pain and suffer behind that that weak smile , he doesn't laugh now and those sparkly eyes had lost the shimmer!

He's not that Yunho I know or Love , And the fact is that I threw his in this condition!

Everytime I see him , I question myself .. "Should I keep making him suffer? Is this what I really wanted ?" .

Jennifer pov ends

Meanwhile
In the night ~

Hongjoong and Seonghwa were talking on their room with some drinks (blood ofc)

Hongjoong - is she fine now ?
Seonghwa - I don't think so , She sleeps alot and doesn't talk much, give maximum 3 words answer!
Hongjoong - I heard that she gets vision when she sleeps ?
Seonghwa - yeah , many times I've seen her crying and sobbing whe she is sleeping and - ( his words got cut off when he heard a loud noise from Rya's room as if something fell on the ground and broke ! )

They went into her room real quick ( they are Vampire bro , super fast )

Rya was shaking on her bed , screaming and crying on the same time , she tore the pillows and blankets, threw everything that was on the nightstand and wherever her hands could reach in sleep, her eyes were tightly closed and her voice was cracked screaming the same thing again and again!

"Pls don't go !! Don't leave me alone I beg you, Don't leave please!!!! Don't go , I can't live without you".

Seonghwa tried to stop her while Hongjoong patted on her cheeks to wake her up!

Hongjoong - Rya , Rya .. yah !! Wake up! Wake up!! Everything is fine , we are always with you, you'll NEVER BE ALONE !!

with that she opened her and those red tears never left her eyes!

She hugged both them and they calmed her down!!

Next day !

Grandma - So you all are leaving! ( She said in a low voice)
Seonghwa - we have to Grandma , we don't want to be a burden on you !
Rya hugged her and Grandma started crying in her embrace!

Grandma - I'll Miss you child !! I wish you will always be  happy!

Rya lowered her head , trying to not Burst into tears again !

Rya - I'll come and meet you time to time ok !!

They left

Meanwhile

Yeosang's pov

It's been a week since Rya left the cafe , I still can't believe that they broke up ! When Jongho was telling me everything I could feel that Rya must be suffering..

At first, I was mad at Yunho but now when I look at him , he seems to be suffering too ! He was always passionate about his work but now he seems completely disturbed like, taking wrong oders of customers , giving wrong plates, braking plates and cups!

I don't know what's actually going on !

Yeosang's pov ends

Yunho was making latte on the counter for costomers until he remembered that day when he backed  hugged Rya and then took her to staff room , he Doesn't admit or realise but it's always Rya who kept on running on his mind !

Then he felt two arms back hugging him !

He immediately turned back hoping to see the face that he adores the most but his little excitement dropped when his his eyes saw the owner of those arms !

Yunho - Jen ?
Jennie - yeah it's me ! Didn't you expect me ?
Yunho - no it's not like that, what brought you here ?
Jennie - can't I come to see my love ?  Btw I wanted to ask something !
Yunho - spill it !
Jennie - when are you gonna turn me into a vampire?

To be continued ~

"I know it's short but after a tiring day, I think I deserve some rest ! Good night!!! Bye ! See ya 💟".