PART 20

Seonghwa - faster Joong !!

Hongjoong - I'm driving in full speed ..

Both of them were crying, they couldn't believe that their only sister has died!

They reached Carniterra !

Found Yunho crying while calling Rya's name again and again ...

Seonghwa fell on his knees while crying hard  ...

Hongjoong wasn't crying, he was burning anger ..

Hongjoong - who killed her ?

Mingi - Vampire got suspicious on Wooyoung , Sir Xion tried to kill him with Scarlett crystal ball .. but *sobbing.. she came in between to save Wooyoung !!

Hongjoong's tears poured out finally ,

Hongjoong - and where is she now ..

Mingi - no idea .. Wooyoung took her with him , everyone tried to stop him .. but he was so power.. we couldn't do anyone thing ...

Hongjoong went inside the Castle and went straight upstairs in Meeting Room ..

He went inside saw Xion sitting in the middle and they all were talking about what happened earlier ..

He walked towards him !!!

Hongjoong - You all .. Tell me .. what did you get after doing all this ..? *Super angry mode on !

One of the hybrid said - see whom you are speaking to young boy ..

Hongjoong - A powerful Dracula who killed my innocent sister !!!

Xion - it was a mistake , there was no reason or intention to kill your sister .. it was an accident !!

Hongjoong screamed - Of the fuck sake , stop calling it an accident .. I lost my sister ! *Crying

Hybrid - If you want to blame, then just blame that fucking beast !!!

Meanwhile !!

Jongho - I think we all should go home now.. Yunho!! Yunho !!! *Yunho was crying and looking down at the ground !!

Mingi wipped off his tears and hugged him !

Mingi - Let's go bestie ...

Seonghwa - Jongho , take him with you and take care of him !

Jongho - Ok Hyung ...

Mingi made Yunho stand up and they took him them , then left !

Seonghwa was sitting quietly, until he felt someone's presence behind ...

Seonghwa - You could have her !

Ivón - I wish I could ...  *He sat beside Seonghwa

Ivón - he'll take care her !

Seonghwa immediately turned towards Ivón !

Seonghwa - What ? *He said in disbelief

Ivón - I was not sure if he's a beast or not , I'm still unsure ... But He came out in him Form when He saw Rya lifeless, it made him Furious ... He took her with him .. that's clear he won't let Rya Die this easily ... He cares for her .. and I think she's alive .. *smiled

Seonghwa smiled back ..

Seonghwa - Can you tell me where they are ?

Ivón - I can't ... It's destiny but I can tell that he wants to know his existence .. they are gonna find out soon , one thing is Clear that ... , He would do anything to protect your sister and you better not tell anyone ! Now happy ?