PART 6

"Me .. uff ... Long time no see Sister" ..

Rya felt herself shaking and hot all of so suddenly when her Brother Hongjoong appeared in front of her !!! she was scared but also Hella angry , Jongho and Yunho were also shocked , Rya could see terror in Yunho's eyes ... Hongjoong took a step forward !

Hongjoong - I tried to hard to find you, but you were nowhere to be found , I told you to NOT DO ANYTHING STUPID BUT YOU DISOBEYED YOUR BROTHER HUH !!!!

Hongjoong raised his voice on Rya making her flinch but Yunho came and towered Rya Protectively ,

Yunho - Stay away !

Hongjoong chuckled and laughed like a maniac - So you are still alive ? Hahahah ... *Smirked.. will not be anymore ..

With that he attacked on Yunho !
They both started fighting each other , Hongjoong was all over Yunho , while Hongjoong's Men attacked on Jongho , You tried to save him and fight back ...

Hongjoong was not letting Yunhi to win against him , After all Hongjoong was much more powerful and experienced Vampire !
Yunho was about to faint out until he saw Hongjoong laying on the floor, holding his jaw that has a cut on his lip , Yunho turned back to see who did that ... And it's ..

'Mingi'

Mingi - How dare you to even touch my best friend !

Mingi fought with Hongjoong and Yunho tried to save Rya !

Hongjoong ordered his Men - Grab Rya and take her out of this place !

Yunho tried his best to fight those Men but some of them grabbed Yunho's hands and one made a tight grip around yunho's neck as if he'll break it into two , A men grabbed Rya's hairs and started to pull her out but he felt a tight powerful kick in his stomach !

Rya felt someone embrace Rya all of so sudden , sge looked to see his face and her eyes immediately got teary !
Rya - Oppa !
Seonghwa - You missed me ?

Rya hugged him tightly ! While Seonghwa looked at hongjoong's men with anger in his eyes , they all backed up and left Yunho and Jongho ..
Seonghwa went to Hongjoong, he pulled him by his collar and punched right on her face , Hongjoong turned back to face seonghwa in disbelief !!

Hongjoong - Seong..Seonghwa !! How co..could you ?
Seonghwa - STAY AWAY, IT'S MY FAMILY MATTER , SHE'S MY SISTER !! AND YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO CONTROL HER LIFE !!!

Hongjoong - you Can't do that...  Seonghwa I'm your brother !

Seonghwa - And I'm Park Seonghwa , Son of QUEEN Rosé  , Sir Ivón made me and Rya Vampire , and I made you one ... I GAVE YOU LIFE , AND YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SNATCH MY SISTER'S HAPPINESS !!

Author's pov

Long ago , Queen of Korea, Park Rose got blessed with two child , Seonghwa and Rya .. later she got to know that her King already has child from Princess Rubi , but Rubi died after giving birth to Hongjoong ... King got really dipressed after Rubi's death , he loved her alot , later he got sick and died too ..
Queen Rose raised the three kids with lot's of love , but Hongjoong always wanted the control to be in his hands like a King in the age 17, he never let Seonghwa lead them although he really did respect Seonghwa like a real brother !

Seonghwa and Rya  were once got kidnapped by a Evel witch , she wanted to rule the kingdom , ... She took them to a dark forest , they  tried his best to get free , but they couldn't bcuz of the Magic spells of the witch , they were blessed with the Royal blood and that witch took advantage , she stabbed in their stomach and the blood pour out , she stared mumbling some magic spells but suddenly she felt a third person's presence