PART 14

Yeosang's pov ..
In his house

I don't know why but All I do these days is to worry about this situation, Rya is suffering, Yunho is on a wrong path , Wooyoung and I are apart and San is Missing, I don't know what's going on , but I can feel something bad is gonna happen soon , Mingi is upstair drinking some animal's blood , and here I'm in living room , reading some spell books !

*Ding dong

Who's this in the middle of the night? (Just call my name I crave your tast- ... Sorry, you Author is obsessed with this song , back to the story)

I open the door and saw ..

Woo !!

Wooyoung - Hey Sangie!

I immediately hugged him , and he hugged me back .. it's my bestfriend after all , I hope he forgave me !

Mingi came down stairs and looked at us with a smile !

Yeosang - come , let's grab some drinks !!

Wooyoung - sure !

He took a seat on the couch and I gave him a bottle of soju !

Mingi - So , did you met Rya ? How's she ?

Wooyoung - no I didn't , I just wanted to know the same ! Have Yunho done something to her ?

Yeosang - they broke up, Yunho told us that ... ( He was about to tell him the truth but immediately stopped cuz Acoording to Yeosang .. Woo doesn't know that They are vampires and Yeosang is witch)

Wooyoung - told you what ?

Yeosang - They fought with each other , Jennie told Yunho that Rya threatened her , and Yunho only trust Jennie so you can guess what had happen!

Wooyoung - Rya can't be like this , I trust her ! I hope she's fine ..

Mingi - What about You Woo ? You seems different? Is everything fine ?

Wooyoung- I don't know mingi , I think I should leave too

Before woo can leave I hugged him once again!
Yeosang- you forgave me ?

Wooyoung- You never did anything wrong bestie, it's always be who was so tough and toxic on you pls forgive me !

I can see tears in Wooyoung's eyes , gosh it's hurting my heart !
I wipped of his tear and we bid good bye !

Mingi closed the door !

Mingi - Yeosang is relieved now !

I looked down at my palm which was wet bcuz of Wooyoung's tears , immediately took a tiny glass bottle and dropped those tears into it !

Mingi - Eww , what are you doing ?

Yeosang- trying to find out what is he ? It gonna take a week , but I will solve this Mistry !!!

Next day ..

I was reading some spells books again, hoping to find an ancient spell for Wooyoung's tear but again...
*Ding dong

I went to open the door and saw two people whom I didn't really want to see ..

Yunho and Jennie !

Yunho - Hey Yeosang !

Yeosang - hey Yunho and umm , Jennie !

She looked at me and my house in a disgust manner , I fucking hate her !

Yeosang - Make yourself home guys ! Btw what brought you both here ?

Jennie - Just tell a right date for me and Yun to get married so that he could convert me into a vampire at the same night!

Is she kidding with me ? I wanna laugh and kick her ass at the same time but I looked at Yunho for his answer and he was just looking at the floor with blank expressions , I wonder if he really wants to marry her or not !

Yeosang - umm .. Yunho , I wanna talk to you in private !

Yunho looked at me and Jennie

Yunho - Babe , can you leave us for a moment pls !

Jen - sure love * she gave a fake bright smile that I hate the most and then left !

Yeosang - are you fully sure you want to marry her , not Rya !

Yunho glare at me

Yunho - Yeosang I really like you as a friend, but if you mention her name once again, I won't control my self to hurt you !

Yeosang - I know it's hard for you , but its unbelievable for me that Rya hurt Jennie ...

Yunho - what do you mean ? *He grunted at me

Yeosang - you trusted Jennie over Rya , did you even let Rya to explain ? Answer is No ! You were just clouded by Jennie's wounds and cuts , how can you chose someone over your own love when all she did was wait for her true love for years without thinking about "moving on" , I'm sorry if I'm talking too much as an employee but I'm with Rya , and I can't help you with this mess !

Yunho was Just listening to my words and his head was down again , I can't read his expressions properly, just few seconds ago, he was angry and now he seems Sad ! God I this Man is so complicated !

Yunho - I think I should leave Sangie ..
Umm and I'll invite you in my wedding soon ! *He smiled sadly and left !

Yunho's pov

I was driving to my house and Jennie was with me , holding my hand smiling beautifully.. her smile used to be my favourite , but now it's giving me a question .. Am I ok or not ?
I don't want to think about Rya , it will only give pain ... But if I think about what Yeosang told me .. he's right, it's hard to believe that Rya did this , but Jennie never lies to me .. .Does she ?
I have so many questions running in my head , I'm not feeling well either , I want to see Rya so badly ..

Flashback

Wooyoung - I called Rya to Join me for a movie but instead of Rya , her brother picked up the call and told me that she is not in condition to talk to me and she won't be able to come !

Flashback ends !

Yunho - I hope she's fine , I really want to hate her but my heart refuses to hate the one I used to love the Most !!

Meanwhile !

*Knock knock

She didn't responded

Seonghwa - Rya !

Rya wipped her tears off and rushed towards the door tk open !

Rya - uh .. ye-yeh oppa !!

Seonghwa - I'm going to rain forest ,do you wanna come with me- .. hey , did you cry again * he cupped her face and she swang her head from left to right as NO but when he hugged her she immediately burst into tears !

Seonghwa - Everything will gonna me fine babe !!

Rya - I .. I .. saw ..h..him... In m..my vision *sobbing hard !

Seonghwa - and what did you see ?

Rya - .. He git married to .... *Crying hard* to J.. Jennie ... No..not m..me !! I never thought that he'll betray me like this !!

Seonghwa - Don't worry Rya , You have me and Hongjoong always by your side and you deserves better !

Rya - I loved once , I gave him all my heart ,my trust , my self .. I don't think I'd be able to love again !!

I just want to run away again and this time forever for real !!! I want to be disappeared and will wish that he'll regret!!

*Crying in Seonghwa's arms*

To be continued ~

*I'm sleepy , good night* 💟💟💟💟💜💜💜💜