PART 16

Yunho's pov

It's 7 pm

I was working in my café , Helping Jongho and Yeosang .. it's Saturday and their are so many customers, I'm not tired, I'm vampire duh !!
But , Idk why .. it feels so uneasy today .. I'm not in my self , It feels really weird , Everytime I serve coffe , latte etc to customers , I glance at the glass entrance, again and again ..

I'm not waiting for someone, but why it's feels like , someone wants to ..

Meet me ?

Jongho said the same thing a while ago !

Jongho - it's time to close the cafe ! *He smiled

Yeosang - Yunho, I've cleaned the tables already  , I think I should leav- .. hey who are you ?

Yeosang looked behind me and I felt someone pushed me hard and then pinned me on the wall , I was strong enough to glab that person's neck but then I realised , it's Seonghwa !! I immediately removed my hands from him but I could see fire in his eyes, just like how I saw in Hongjoong's eyes 200 years ago !

Seonghwa - WHERE IS RYA ? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HER ???

Jongho - we haven't met her in these 2 weeks !!! Leave him Hyung pls !!!

Hongjoong came inside the cafe !

Hongjoong - Seonghwa leave him , Maybe he's right !!

Seonghwa glanced at me deeply with anger and then walked away to sit on a chair , so did Hongjoong and others !!

Jongho - ok now , pls make it clear ! What happened?

I was kinda nervous, Seonghwa Hyung is a really but his behaviour is alarming , What happened to Rya that make him so furious?

Hongjoong - Seonghwa can see visions like Rya but his vision aren't clear enough like Rya's visions .. he saw that someone hurted Rya or took her with him .. !

Jongho - and You guys thought it's Yunho ! Why would he take Rya with him when he has Jennie !!

Seonghwa - ofc , that's why he seems so happy with his so called new lover , why would he care about my sister even if she is in danger right now ..

I felt hurt , the way he's talking to me , it's hurting me like I have done something that shouldn't had !

Yunho's pov ends

Yeosang was listening to them carefully, and he pour out his thoughts when he remembered what he was afraid of ...

Yeosang - Red star !!!
Everyone - What ??
Jongho - oh right , I remember you told us that there's a red star in between Rya's Stars .. is that why she's in danger ...??
Hongjoong - Yeosang, can you show us !
Yeosang - yes I can but at my place...

They were about to leave until ..

Someone entered inside the cafe in rush !

Yunho - Jen ??
Jennie was looking terrified, he face was messed up with cuts and tears , clothes were ruined and she looked really scared  physically!

Yunho - went towards her and she immediately hugged him cried out loud !!

Yunho - Jen ? What happened ? Is everything fine ?? Who did that to you !!

Jennie *while sobbing - R..Rya .. she ..

Seonghwa - Are you fucking crazy ... Just stop blaming my sister when she's innocent !!!!

Yunho frowned and looked at Seonghwa with fiery eyes

Yunho - Your sister is a Ridiculous and-

Jennie - SHUT THE FUCK UP !!!! ATLEAST LISTEN TO ME !!! SHE FUCKING SAVED ME !!!!!!!!