PART 17

San's Pov

I was went to meet my boss , I told him that finally, I found a vampire !!

When I came back , what I saw made me cry !

My house has set on fire , and my wolfs were lifeless!

Did she do this ? No way ! Cursed chains are really powerful to keep a vampire, and she wasn't in a good condition to do this all ..

Then ...

I found a note on the ground !

And It didn't take a sec to realise who's handwriting is this !!

Jung Wooyoung !

I fell on my knees ,.. He's a human.. isn't he ? Why would he help a vampire ? Did she turned him into one ? No no no !!!

I started crying hard , Hoping that it's not ture ... Hoping that my doubt are be wrong and he's a human !

My the view in front of my eyes is making my doubts stronger !!

San's Pov ends
___________________

?? - You okay now?
Rya - did .. did you save me Woo ?
Wooyoung - well , yes ! I did !
Rya - But ... How ?

Wooyoung - thing is that I don't even know how ! Remember I told you that these days I'm feeling really different , feeling an unknown strength and power .. You won't believe but ... When I met you in front of the mall ... I felt that you aren't human ...
My strength kept on increasing , So I got to know that ... Maybe I'm a vampire ... i studied alot about in this week , around 5k books .. but my Powers are still uncontrollable...

Rya - I don't think you are vampire then ..

Wooyoung - Exactly , I want to find out the same ... Yesterday .. Idk how but I felt that .. you need me , My sense was telling me that you are in danger ... It made me so angry and I lost control on myself , next thing I knew was that .. I beat the ass of 3 wolf without mercy and saved you , I took you here and calmed myself down .. I'm glad that you are okay now !!

Rya - thank you to save me Wooyoung .. but I think we need to find "who you are" hmm ?

Wooyoung - yep , but I don't even know where to start from !!

Rya - maybe .. Mingi could help ?

Wooyoung - he's nice but I don't believe him much when it comes to hide something !

Rya - According to him , Carniterra has many powerful vampires , hybrids, witches and wizards ... i think we should go there ..

Wooyoung - Is that a good place?
Rya - I don't really know , I went there once only .. people there are very scary and I don't know any of them !!

Wooyoung - then we have to take mingi with us !!

Wooyoung looked at Rya and sat beside her on the bed !

Wooyoung - Is everything alright Rya ? I heard about your break-up with Yunho !!
Rya - y.. yeah.. it's fine .. ma-maybe ... I.. I don't really want to talk about it .. it only gives me pain *trying hard to not cry

Wooyoung hugged her and she hugged him back!

Wooyoung - everything is gonna be fine Rya , believe me !

A red tear escape from her eye ,

Rya started sobbing on his shoulder!!

Rya - I Miss him , when those wolf attacked on me .. All I knew was that .. he was my everything and now I have  nothing to loose, so I got ready to sacrifice myself to save his love Jennie !! I closed my eyes and his face came through my imagination, As if my life belong to him only ! I could on only think about him at that moment!!

Wooyoung caressed her hairs slightly trying to not make her uncomfortable!

Wooyoung - I promise I'll make things right for you ! Btw can I ask you one thing ?

*They pulled away from the hug and she hummed in response

Wooyoung asked playfully with a smirk - There are so many handsome people in Seoul but why did you choose a complete puppy huh ?

*She started laughing at his question and threw a pillow on Wooyoung's face and her starts a pillow fight!!

Meanwhile

_______

Hongjoong, Seonghwa, Yunho and Jongho were going back to Yunho's place !

It's already midnight !

Jongho looked at Hongjoong and whispered!

Jongho - Hyung !!
Hongjoong - Hmm !
Jongho - I wanna ask something..
Hongjoong - go ahead kid .. 
Jongho - Do both of you have obsession with burning a while damm house ? First you and now Seonghwa burnt San's house!!

Seonghwa - I can hear you both clearly!!

Three of them started laughing but Hongjoong's eyes fell on Yunho who was just walking and looking down at the ground , deep in his thoughts..

Hongjoong - Is everything fine Yunho?

Yunho - I hope she's fine Hyung!!

Hongjoong - I know she's fine , Her friend will protect her but I just wonder who's that new friend ..

Yunho looked at Hongjoong with a blank expression!

Yunho - maybe I know!!

___________

San's boss was looking at the statue with hand joint together as if he's praying!!

San's boss - I promise that's I'll bring you back on earth and will destroy all vampire and them we'll rule this world!!

To be continued ~

"I'm so sleepy" 😴