PART 13

Yunho - w-what ?
Jennie - yes Yunho , I want to be with you forever !

He sighed and turned back to hug Jennie..

Yunho - I ... *Hesitated .. I'll do in the we'll get married okay !

She hugged him tightly but Yunho was just blank , he worders why did he even said this !

Time Skips !

He went to his house , when he entered inside he saw Mingi and Yeosang were already there !

Yunho - You guys here and .. Yeosang, I thought you went to your home !

Jongho - I called him for a movie party !

Yunho - oh !

Mingi - and I also wanted to ask you something, come here and sit !

Yunho - yeah yeah ! *He said sarcastically and sat beside mingi

Mingi - Are sure that you want to marry Jennie? Yunho it was always You who always used to only think about Rya before... Where she would be ? What were she doing? She's Alive or not ? Still loves you or not ? ...
And now you are behaving like this ! She waited for 200 years for you Yunho !!

Yunho widen his eyes and looked at Yeosang and back to Mingi !

Mingi - Don't worry he knows already that we are vampires !! He is a Cosmic Witch !!

[Cosmic witches are The stargazers, all about astrology and astronomy, largely focused on the lunar energies of the moon cycle and spells that amplify or protest against events ]

Yunho - Oh !
Jongho - That's why his face shine like moon *joked
Yeosang - Yunho I can't change your mind but can warn you as a friend, Your stars aren't in their positions , seems like you are going against you own choice and ... (Sighed heavily before saying further) .. their is a red star in among Rya's stars too , she must be going through alot and -

Yunho - Can you just stop saying that she's suffering, she's the one who created this mess and betrayed my trust , she the one who Tried to kill my best friend, Jennie is innocent.. she's like an angel , she can never be wrong ! *He left the house again in anger !

Yeosang - he's still loves her but he won't admit it !
Mingi - Maybe he fell out of love and now he loves Jennie!
Jongho - that might be right but I don't think he loves Jennie, ofc he likes her as a friend but I know my brother, Rya means alot him but if he's Marrying Jennie, than I don't know what's goin on in his mind !

Yeosang - According to my observation of Yunho and Rya and study of their stars , THEY ARE TRUE LOVERS but ...

Mingi - but ?

Yeosang - Yunho is an Aries while Rya is very completely opposite, she's a Scorpio, Both are powerful, both are passionate, both are dominant and-

Jongho - dominant for what ?
Mingi - Shut the fuck up with your dirty mind Jongho , we are having a serious talk ! So please , continue Sangi !

Yeosang - They both likes to take the lead , Ruled by Mars ! Rya's element is water that makes her stronger and easy going at the same time WHILE , Yunho's element is Fire , that makes him powerful!

Jongho - and ?

Yeosang - Rya is a loyal one , who can't easily get alone or trust someone, but once she trust someone, she'll always be loyal , While Yunho is someone that can easily get along with anyone and attracts people !
The conclusion is Scorpio can't bear break-ups and Aries tends to move on quickly! This is what I'm worried for !

Mingi - now I understood!

Yeosang - I know he's in pain too but her moving on with Jennie isn't helping either .. and one more thing !

Jongho - it's not over yet ? I wanted to watch a movie and you-
Mingi - SHUT UP !

Yeosang - Jennie is Sagittarius, that means fire , maybe that's why she turned out so easy for Yunho move on with her !

Jongho - oh yeah , I know .. fire signs are compatible with each other!

Mingi - JONGHO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jongho - sorry, it's just I was excited to tell what quickly came in my mind!

Yeosang - One last thing guys , that red star amoung Rya's stars is still alarming while , and Idk why but something seems really weird with vampires , I went to Carniterra to get some portions to try some spells but there I heard many people talking about a new and unknown power in Seoul like never before, and all my doubt are going towards one person!

Their was a complete silence in the room before Mingi broke it with a fearful tone !

Mingi - Wooyoung?

Yeosang - hmm , I don't know what he is , he just turned to 21 , 2 days ago ! We both were always suspicious on him cuz he has a weird aura around him and it's grows more every year on his birthday ! We have to meet him too and discuss about it ?

Jongho - if we are done them can we watch the movie now!

Yeosang - sure , which one ?

Jongho - 365 da-

Yeosang and Mingi - JONGHO !!!!!!!

Mingi - let's watch frozen 2 !

Yeosang - here we go again!

Mingi - into the unknoooOOwwnn !

Meanwhile

Yunho's pov

Here I'm walking in the street going wherever my legs are taking me with ..
I don't know What's wrong, I should be happy... Jennie is so happy these days , I've never seen her smiling this beautifully , I'm happy to see her happy but why it aches my heart to smile with her , I want to be with her but at Same time , I'm not happy !
Jongho asks me everyday, do I love Jennie? And then I ask my too , do I ? Cause whenever I think about Love , Rya's face immediately appeares in my mind!

While walking, I felt a powerful aura around, I look around and found myself near the park , hey who's that on the bench? He seems familiar!

I went closer to him , wait isn't he Rya's bestfriend?

Yunho - Wooyoung right? *Called his name and Wooyoung looked up at him !

Wooyoung - it's me , nice to meet you again Yunho !

I sat beside him and I can feel a weird aura , he's not a vampire but still he is sus !

Yunho - what are you doing here ? At this hour?

Wooyoung - just thinking about something! I called Rya to join me for movie but instead of Rya, ger brother picked up the call and told me that she's not in condition to talk with anyone!

Yunho - what ?

Wooyoung - I wonder what happened to her ? I'm ready worried for her ! Do you know what happened, tell me she's fine !

Yunho - no I don't know*he tried to leave
Yunho - I gotta go , my brother must be waiting for me .. bye Wooyoung!

With that , I left the place quickly !

Yunho's pov ends

Wooyoung thought
you know everything Yunho but I don't blame you for this mess , right now .. all I care about is Rya and my own condition, I'm going through too much, I have so many questions about myself and right now only Rya can help , she won't tell me but I know who she is ..
I
My beutiful Scarlett heart Vampire!

To be continued ~

"I'm trying to end this series in 21 parts , which will take month fore sure , so you guys have a chance to give idea about my next series, and it's theme , ... Be ready for next part which gonna be super amazing, see ya soon !!!!".