PART 11

Rya's pov

I was writing dairy as always ..
"Dear Scarlett heart,
Now everything will be , Jennie will be my friend and Yunho will be happy forever , I know their bond is really strong but My love is stronger, I can do anything to protect my love , I believe in faith and no one can make us apart.. until he wants to ... But I know he's loyal towards me so that day won't come right.. maybe ... Today I'm not feeling well , feels like something is about to happen, I think I should take a nap now , it's already 4 in the morning  !"

With that I slept , no idea what's coming tomorrow!

Rya's pov end

Next day
Around 7 am

Hongjoong left  to meet his friend who offered him a beautiful mension! Seonghwa went to market with old lady while Rya was cleaning her room ! 
Until she felt felt someone presence in the house, 2 people and one is bleeding!
She looked at the door , she was about to open it ... But it got open with a burst and she felt two tight punches on her face !!
And now that person gripped her neck and smashed her on the wall without any mercy !!

She tried to Open her eyes and saw ..

Yunho .. but why ?

Rya - Y..Yunho !!

His eyes were red and filled with anger and his grip was killing her , then her eyes fell on another person behind Yunho , .. Jennie! She had so many injuries on her whole body with lot's of deep cuts ! She slightly smirked at Rya !

Yunho - WHY , JUST WHY DID YOU DO THAT TO HER !! YOU TRIED TO KILL HER ?

Rya - Yunho I didn't do anyt-

He slapped her hard !

Yunho - I thought you were an angel, but ... how could you ! I can't believe that I loved a person like you!!

He loosened his grip making Rya fell on her knees, she had rad tears in her eyes so had Yunho to , he seems frustrated and emotional at the same time !

Yunho - I regret to love you Rya !

Rya in cracked voice - pls don't say it Yunho , I love y-

Yunho - FUCK YOU FAKE LOVE !!! *crying) YOU EVEN THREATENED HER THAT IF SHE EVEN MEET ME YOU'LL KILL HER !
I TOLD YOU THAT IF YOU HEART JENNIE I'LL KILL YOU RIGHT?

Rya - pls , at least listen to me Yunho *sobbing and crying hard !

Yunho - death be easy to a monster like you, now see what I'm gonna do , I won't let Jennie get hurt anymore I'll be always here on her side ! JENNIE

He called her name and she looked at Yunho with innocent eyes!

Yunho looked Rya and she slowly said 'pls no' , he turned back to see Jennie with teary eyes ..

Yunho - You deserves to be happy... will you marry me ?

Rya couldn't believe what she heard, his love confessed to someone else , she looked at Yunho with disbelief!

Jennie came towards Yunho and smashed her lips on his , Rya could see Pulled her closer but tears were continuously falling from his eyes !!

Soon they pulled away ,

Yunho - I wish I would have never met You again after those 200 years, pls just disappear from my life forever!

His each and every word was hitting right on her heart , he held Jennie's hand and left , before leaving.. Jennie looked at Rya and smirked!

Rya wasn't crying but the state was even worse than that , she hugged her kneen and let her back take the support of the cold wall , she was looking at the floor and Yunho's words were continuously running in her mind like a toy train! There was complete silence even though res tears were still streaming down !

Meanwhile

At Yunho's Apartment

Jongho - Have you gone crazy?
Yunho - All I did is right!
Jongho - are you fucking kidding with me ?? Yunho her brother is
KIM HONGJOONG , he won't hesitate to kill us again and This time Seonghwa won't save us !
Yunho - I don't care !
Jongho - so in simple words you gave a invitation to Hongjoong like "Come kill us , isn't it" ...
Yunho - can you just shut up !
Jongho - Why would I , Who want's to die, do you? Well I don't so I'm going to meet her so that I'll be save and You handle Kim Hongjoong by yourself, Ok , bye !!!!

With that Jongho left , Yunho went inside his room and looked in the mirror!
Yunho - well done Yunho , *he said sarcastically and red tears streamed down his face , he opened the upper two buttons of his shirt and looked at the scar that Rya gave him on the very first day he met her 200 years ago , he caressed it , burst into more tears and fell on his knees crying hard!

Yunho - I'm sorry, .. but .. this the best for us kill our feelings for each other!!!!

He hugged his knees and continued crying for hours !

Meanwhile!

Hongjoong came back home but he saw no one in the leaving room but he could hear people talking in Rya's room , so without thinking twice he made his way to her room to tell that he bought a new big mension to them but when he entered inside,  he saw The room was messy and things were here and there on the floor ..

Then his eyes fell on  Jongho and Seonghwa sitting beside her and she was having a blank face with no emotion but pain !

He quickly walked towards her and cupped her face !

Hongjoong - What happened Rya?

She didn't answered and but looked into his eyes !

Hongjoong - what's going on Seong  !!
*He's now getting nervous hoping that everything wouldn't be much bad !

Seonghwa told him everything  Jongho - pls don't be angry Hyung , his mind has been clouded with so many things right now , we will sought it out together!!

Hongjoong - Sought it out? How ? You think what he did can be forgiven ? no .. I'm gonna kill him !!

He was about to leave but Rya held his hand !

Hongjoong - Rya Lemme go !

*She looked at him and hugged him tightly!

Rya - Ple *cracked voice* don't oppa ! Lemme get this punishment for loving him !! *She started crying in his chest!

This was the first time she hugged Hongjoong in such a long time , he hugged her back and caressed her head slowly!

Rya - O..oppa !
Hongjoong- humm ?
Rya - don't I deserve to be happy?

To be continued ~

"Lemme cry in peace over this ep , who else cried?" .