PART 8

Rya's pov

I think I should leave now , it's kinda late .. Seonghwa oppa and Hongjoong oppa are coming with me to my dorm .. Yunho won't like it , he wants me to stay with me but I don't think it's right , I don't want us to be a burden on him !

I came out of his room to tell that we are leaving , I saw Jennie was still clinging into .. this girl , I wish I could Kill her , I can but I can't at the same time!

Rya - Guys we are leaving !

Jennie - ok bye , what was I talking about Yun -

'I thought Yunho Will ask me to stay ..!' 💔

Jongho - I thought you guys would stay with us , pls stay !

Hongjoong - it's ok kid , will see you tomorrow ok , take care ..

Yunho is still busy with her bitchy angel !! 'that it!!!!!!'

Rya - Yunho I'm leaving *I said it , way to loud !

Jennie - He's not a deaf , you didn't need to scream *rolled her eyes but Yunho held her hand to shut her up !

Yunho - it's  Ok Jen , take care Rya and be careful!  *He smiled at me and turned back to talk with her Jen wtf ..
'I can't give up , he's mine' ...

Without thinking twice I ran towards Yunho , sat on his lap and kissed him deeply making everyone shocked, Jongho covered his eyes cuz of shyness, Seonghwa smiled cuz of happiness, Hongjoong faced Palm himself cuz of embarrassment and Jennie clenched her Jaws in Jealousy!

Yunho , responded to it while smiling in between our session as he cupped my face face softly to deepen the kiss !!
I pulled away carefully and looked deep in his eyes and caressed his cheeks , I could see that old and pure love again in his eyes !
Rya - Bye My Yunho!
Yunho - Don't go !
Rya - I have to , I'll see you tomorrow at the cafe okay !
Yunho - Hmm ok *he hugged me tightly no wanting to let go of me ..

Hongjoong fake coughed *uhm uhm*

We both pulled away from each other !

And then I finally left with my brothers !

In the midway of Rya's Dorm where she's staying currently!

Hongjoong - Rya !
Rya - Hmm
Hongjoong - do you still hate me ?
Rya - I don't hate you oppa but haven't forgiven either!
Hongjoong - I'm really sorry sis !
Rya - I don't want to talk about it oppa , let's talk about it any other day !
Seonghwa - are you sure that that Old Woman will let us in !
Rya - just make puppy face with natural innocence, that's it , you are in !!
Hongjoong - I will found a safe house soon okay !
Seonghwa - K !

Next day

Rya went to cafe and she wore this

The reasons why she wore such a glamorous dress are First, ofc for her Man so that he couldn't take his eyes of her , 2nd to look prettier that Jennie ofc and third, she didn't want to give up on Yunho at any condition !

First, ofc for her Man so that he couldn't take his eyes of her , 2nd to look prettier that Jennie ofc and third, she didn't want to give up on Yunho at any condition !

She reached their and Saw Yeosang walking to give coffee to the customers but Jennie bumped into him ( she was looking in her phone that's why ) , by mistake the coffee fell on ger dress so she started yelling on her !!

Rya - what's goin on !
Jennie rolled her eyes - don't you have eyes to see , this rascal bumped into me and poured the whole coffee on me and the floor!
Rya didn't like Jennie's behaviour not even a single percent so she responded in the same tone !
Rya - then why are you standing here like a statue , go and wash up your dress with tissue real quick, ... What ? Can't you even do this easy thing or you need slaves to do it ?

Jennie - you bit- *she saw Yunho coming inside the cafe , she immediately ran towards him with teary eyes!

Jennie - Yun , baby I came here to meet and you and your new worker intentionally bumped into me and pour the coffee on my favourite dress that you gave me !! Fire him !!

Yunho - Yeosang is that ture ?
Yeosang - I-I didn't do that o-on intention Yunho , it was an accident !
*Yeosang said it , his words were trembling, he did't want to loose his job at all !
Yunho - How can I beleive you, do you have any proof?
Rya - Well I saw him doing his job perfectly walking towards the costumer, Jennie was looking into her phone and she bumped into Yeosang , Yeosang is innocent Yunho !

Yeosang looked at Rya and smiles , his smile was screaming 'thank you so much' !

Yunho- Jen , I'll buy another one for you ok and now go home and change ok !
Jennie took the opportunity to make Rya jealous, she tip toed and kissed yunho's cheek and left while Rya turned back in Jealousy and went towards the  counter !

She was mumbling so many cursed words dedicated to Jennie until she felt someone back hugging her tightly , rubbing his nose softly in her neck !

Yunho - Hii babe ! 
Rya - I got the reason why you always keep looking for workers!
Yunho - hehe , Jennie gots irritated easy and I can't win against her damand babe !
Rya - but you can fire innocent people and ..
Yunho - Let's not talk about that anymore Rya, tell me one thing honestly !
Rya - what ? *Yunho smirked
Yunho - why did you wear this sexy dress ? Are you trying to test my patience *rya smirked and turned back to wrapped her arms around Yunho !
Rya - What if I say yes ? *Yunho pulled her closer by her waist, noses were almost touching
Yunho - then I think you won , Jongho isn't comeing today the staff room is soundproof !
Rya - then what are you waiting for ?

Yunho carried her by holding her waist and took her to the staff room locked the door behind and he fucked her against  the wall !!
( I'm way too innocent to right such things 😭)

Rya - Wow !
Yunho - was I too rough ?
Rya - were amazing ! 

He pecked her forehead lovingly and they both  went out of the room and saw Yeosang standing there with a teasing look !

Yunho - what ?
Yeosang - You guys are lucky that costumers couldn't hear you cuz I Play music in high volume ! Last time make sure to maintain silence!

Rya looked at Yunho with a angry expressions ! - I heard that room was soundproof! YOU LIAR  !!!!!!!

Yunho started running away while giggling and Rya kept on running after him to catch him , Yunho went out of the cafe and ran towards the ally but rya cought him !

Rya - Got you!
Yunho - Ok ok , sorry I lied ! .. Hey you remember something ?
Rya - what !
Yunho - This is exactly how we used to play and run around in the forest !

*Rya smiled and hugged him
Rya - I can never forget those beautiful days ever in my life !

They both smiled together went to the cafe !

To be continued ~

"I'm blushing, bye bye ~"