PART 7

Yunho was in his room , getting ready to meet Jennie , Rya came inside and went near him ..

Rya - Sit down *pointed towards the bed and he did the same

Rya came near him and cupped his face look deep in his eyes !

Yunho - What ?

Rya touched his buries on his face that Hongjoong gave him !
She bumble something , and woosh bye bye buries !
Yunho - how did you do that ?
Rya - well , I can heal any wound , plus I see visions ! Later when I thought you died , I got really miserable .. I became week .. vampires doesn't sleep but due to dipression.. I can sleep and sometimes can see visions , like future !

Yunho hugged Rya's waist
Yunho - Now I'm here .. Happy ?
Rya - very happy .. now let's go .. she must be waiting there right !
Yunho smiled

Meanwhile

In a secret Building

?? - I told you to get every information about those creatures , I gave you 4 months .. !!! And Wooyoung broke up with you !

Mia - please give me a last chance boss , I promise I won't let you down ever again ... Just give me one chance !!

Boss - no , I've already hired a great hunter ! ..

Suddenly a guy entered in the room ..

Mia eyes got widden .. CHOI SAN !!

Boss - meet him , Choi San ! A really powerful hunter... His speciality is to hunt werewolf and he can give us alot of informations about every creatures !!

Mia - But he is Wooyoung's -
San - best friend , I'm Jung Wooyoung's best friend and I know many secret that he doesn't even sense about in his whole life !

Boss - I'm giving you 4 months San , don't let me down !!

___________

Rya and Yunho went inside the cafe , you noticed Jennie sitting on the window seat so he called her name with a bright smile !

Yunho - Jen!!!
Jennie - Oh Yun !!!!!!

She ran towards Yunho and hugged him tightly , Yunho even sway her around happily !

Rya thought
'they seems close.. very close ?'

Rya fake coughs* "uhm uhm"

Yunho let go of Jennie ..

Yunho - hey Jen , meet Rya .. My girlfriend and Rya , she's my bestie Jennie !

Rya - Nice to meet you Jennie !

Rya smile and moved her hand toward Jennie for handshake but Jennie rolled her eyes and looked at yunho while holding his arms !
Jennie - Yun , I have so many things to tell you , come !

She pulled him towards the seat , Yunho sat on the window seat , Jennie sat beside him while Rya took a seat in front of them !

Rya wasn't jealous but shocked at Jennie's previous behaviour..

Rya was trying to start a conversation with them but everytime she does, Jennie intrupted her while Clinging on Yunho's arm !
What shocked Rya even more was The way Yunho had a spark in his eyes, everytime when Jennie looks at him , a blush appeares on his face , they both even have Nick names !

After almost 30 minutes
They decided to go for shopping ..

Rya was about to hold Yunho's hand when Yunho stood up to leave but Jennie quickly rushed towards Yunho and held his hand !