PART 19

Rya - He's not a Beast sir !! he's va really nice person , he can't be a beast ... *She grunted in anger

Mingi - easy Rya !!

Rya - We don't know what he is and for your Kind  information, he's suffering , he need to know the reason of his existence ..

Mingi - Rya please stop *he whispered

?? - let the princess speak , It's in her blood to have short temper ..

Rya - You know me ?

?? - you forgot me princess ?

Wooyoung - Sir , pls help me ... there must be a way to find out ?

?? - Voultera !!

Mingi - I know it , it's  an ancient Vampire temple .. I heard that temple has mysterious Powers of old Gods ..

All of them were just got flinched by a sudden burst sound of door opening  ... Vampire guards came and  rushed towards Rya and Wooyoung ..
They held Wooyoung arms tightly!!

A Dracula appeared from a red black fogg and squished Wooyoung's cheeks !!

Dracula - So hunters sent a beast in Carniterra!! ... Kill him guards ...

??- Xion !! Leave his !!

Dracula - stay out of this matter Ivon , we have to kill him before he get in his  original form !!

Rya - Ivón ? You .. You are Sir Ivón .. ! *She looked at him with respect in her eyes *

(FixOn note - remember I told you , One of the most powerful Vampire , Sir Ivón made Rya and Seonghwa vampire)..

Guards ran  tighten thier grip around Wooyoung and made fall on his knees !!

Rya and Mingi ran towards Ivón begging to save Wooyoung !

Ivón - Now I can't do anything Kids , Xion's orders can't be neglected ! He's at higher position too !!

Xion - bring it out !

Meanwhile -

At Yunho's place ,

Yeosang , Jongho, Yunho , Seonghwa and Hongjoong were discussing about Ekenox Moon untill they heard the door bell ..

Jongho opened the door and saw Jennie , she smiled weakly and came inside ..

She sa saw two seats were left , one beside Yeosang and one beside Yunho..

And this time ,

She chose to sit beside Yeosang making everyone wonder why she did that so ..

All of them could tell that she's not in a good condition, skin is pale and her bitchy behaviour has long gone !

Yunho - You ok Jennie , is everything fine ? *Concerned tone

Jennie was looking down at her fingers  ..

Jennie - I have something really important to tell , that you all need to know .. I can't hold this painful truth anymore !

Hongjoong - what are you talking about ?

Jennie - I'm so so sorry Yunho!! *Burst into tears and crying out loud !

Jennie - I was so frustrated when I got to know that she came back , I got blind in anger ... I lied to you !!

Yunho - what do you mean ?

Jennie - that night she indeed came to my house , not to hurt me but .. to be my friend .. she said she wanna see you happy , so can do anything to make you smile .. with that she left ...