PART 15

San's Pov

I'm in my secret cottage in the middle of rain forest , I knew already that Wooyoung has a relation with old and ancient powers of vampires but I'm afraid now , I can't betray my job , my boss but at the same time , I can't hurt my best friend ... Wooyoung have already struggled alot , grew up Orphan, got bullied by classmates , rarely makes friend , I want to find a great solution but war is necessary... My wolfs are ready , I'm going to a old library, that place have many secret books and information of vampire ,magical creatures and old Powers ... I hope I'll find something there ..

San's Pov end

Meanwhile

Jennie's house

Yun - Jen !!
Jennie - hmm love ?
Yun - I cooked pancakes for you , here ..
Jennie - thanks babe !!

She was about to eat it but stopped and looked at Yunho ..

Yun - what happened?  
Jennie - I was thinking that .. when I'll become a vampire, I won't be eating food right*she giggled and yunho smiled ..

Yunho - that's true , that's why I'm telling you , eat properly as much as much you can , whatever you like babe

Yunho - that's true , that's why I'm telling you , eat properly as much as much you can , whatever you like babe .. I think you need a guide.. Their's a old library in Seoul's rain forest, I think you'll find a great guide to be a perfect vampire !

Jennie - then I'll get it today , won't you come with me ?

Yunho - To is Saturday, that means so many customers, Jongho and Yeosang needs me .. bye Jen !

Jennie held his hand before he could leave ..

Jennie - Yun !
Yunho - what babe ?
Jennie - are you happy? *She asked out of blue
Yunho - what ?
Jennie - are you really happy ?You are Yunho but still not that Yunho whom I love ... !! Do you really want to marry me ?

Yunho looked down at the table and sighed heavily..

Yunho - I.. I don't know Jen .. I like you but I don't know if it's love or not ! I want to make you happy and protect you always but I can't tell that I love you !

Jennie - that means .. you like me .. but You love Rya .. isn't it ? k I get it ..

*She looked down and act as if she's sad

Yunho bent down and cupped her face , he looked in her eyes and smiled sadly ..

Yunho - maybe you are right.. but as I promised .. I will always be on your side no matter what .. pls try to understand Jen , It's hard for me to hate Rya ...

 pls try to understand Jen , It's hard for me to hate Rya