PART 9

Yeosang was sitting in the corner after doing his job perfectly , it's evening now , time to close the cafe !

Rya noticed that he was kinda sad so she went towards him !

Rya - u ok Yeosang?
Yeosang - yeah , I'm fine it's just .. I miss Wooyoung ! I always loved working with him ! He's a really nice person and my best friend .

Rya - Well I think he must be missing you too , you are an amazing soul Yeosang, I smell- I mean can sense it !!

Yeosang - Thanks Rya , btw is Yunho ok ? He's kept on staring at you !

Rya turned to see a pouty and mad Yunho !

Rya - Ok Sangie , see you tomorrow!

Three of them left the cafe and now Yunho was walking Rya to her dorm ..

Rya - Are you ok?
Yunho - I'm fine , why did you ask?
Rya - Nothing
Yunho - Rya !
Rya - Hmm
Yunho - Will go on a date with me tomorrow ? Please !!
Rya - ofc Yun what not !
Yunho - Don't call me Yun *pouted
Rya chuckled - Why so ?
Yunho - Only Jen can call me that , it's our thing ! *He said while smiling but somehow it hurt Rya !
Rya - Then what should I call , I want to give you a cute  nick name
Yunho - I love it when you mention me as "My man" , Pls do it more often *he smiled brightly with a slight blush on his cheeks  !

Next day

San's Pov

I'm in Jung's Building to meet Wooyoung , basically I have to apologise to him , I don't really have  regret for fucking with gf she was slut , but I have to do it for my boss  I'm gonna betray my bestie, I will regret alot !!!!

I entered in his cabin and saw him working hard alone , that's what he is always doing with sincerity! 

On the same moment when he noticed me , his natural face expression turned into a dangerous one ! I remember he was so fucking angry on me that day that he couldn't stop punching me but there's something wrong !
His aura is suspicious !
San - Woo lemme explain
*He rushed towards me , grabbed my collars and pinned my against the wall harshly !

Wooyoung - I'm gonna rip you apart!

Wait something is different in his voice, it's deeper and powerful like a ... No , no way that can't be possible!
His grip tighten around my neck and he pulled me up from tbe group, I couldn't breathe but somehow managed to utter few words !

San - I.. I'm you..r .. bestfriend.. she l..laid with m..more than.. 14 men..e.. except u .us !!!

Wooyoung immediately widden his eyes and removed himself from me !
I started coughing!

San - She had been cheating since the day she started dating you , To show her true personality.. I risked our beautiful friendship of 3years , I'm sorry Woo !

Wooyoung - Get up , and let's meet someday else San , I'm not feeling well , and I .. I forgave you.. not really but I'll be glad if you make it up to me !

When he said that he's not feeling well , I could feel as if a really unknown aura vanished in air that was about to kill me , Wooyoung seems changed too ...

I'm a vampire hunter , basically I hunts all creatures, My boss hired me to find out Wooyoung's parants who left him to die in a river but Somehow he survived, that's a miracle, Even the sudden change in his personality is also miracle !

But Wooyoung is THE ONE  whom I guessed HE IS  , I'm gonna kill myself instead of telling it to the hunters !
I can't loose Woo !

Meanwhile

Rya got ready for her date with Yunho and she wore this

She was looking so cute , she always make sure to look attractive to Yunho, she sat in front of the mirror and did her make up and etc , when she was done she admired her self in the mirror, she was daydreaming about Yunho , Everything about him ,...

She was looking so cute , she always make sure to look attractive to Yunho, she sat in front of the mirror and did her make up and etc , when she was done she admired her self in the mirror, she was daydreaming about Yunho , Everything about him , his giggles , his voice his Little and even horny actions towards, Everything is so perfect and admiring for her , she noticed that she was smiling continuously like an idiot so without thinking twice she went to the Seoul mall where Yunho called her to meet at 5pm !

Meanwhile

Yunho closed his cafe and about to leave when he saw Jennie!
She hugged him tightly!
Yunho - Oh Jen , how are you?
Jennie - I'm fine Yun , Come let's go to the mall !
Yunho - umm but Jen I'm going there with Rya !
Jennie - So you don't want me to join us you guys !
Yunho - That's not the thing ! Actually we are going on a date !

Jennie made a face like she was about to cry
Jennie - Believe it on not Yun but , I think You have distant youself alot from me , all you care about is Rya , You Forgot that it's my birthday , I thought we would do so many things together but .. you ... *She burst into tears and left , Yunho tried to stop her but she didn't stop!

Yunho was not upset , really very upset he started his car and made his way to the mall but few minutes later, he stopped his car and sighed deeply,
Many thoughts were running in his mind , "If I went see Jen , Rya will get upset..., But if I went to meet Rya , I'll loose Jen .. I can't let this happen in any condition, that's it !!!" ,

He turned back his car and made his way to Jennie's dorm !

Rya was waiting for Yunho in front of The mall , she tried to call Yunho but he didn't pick up!
She sat on the nearby bench and read some Wattpad FF of FixOn ATEEZ 💜 , he favourite author 💅💅💅💅💅

Meanwhile
Yunho went inside Jennie's house and he forgot his phone in the car , he saw Jennie crying and sobbing loudly!
He didn't take long hug her tightly, she hugged him back !
He calmed her down  !
Yunho - Jen I didn't mean to hurt you , it's just that -
Jennie - Her date made you forget my birthday! Yunhi , you know what I'm just 20 , and I'm with you for almost 6 year, in these years, I always dreamt to be with you always, every second I thought How it would feel to be your girlfriend or wife , to start a family with you, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, I always did , do and will do , But Rya destroyed my dream, she snatched you away from me , I don't have parents and friends , all I had is You and now she's is claiming You as hers ... How am I supposed to bear it !

Yunho was shocked, he never knew that Jennie feel this way for him ,
If he did , he may had given her a chance !

Yunho - I'm sorry Jennie, I promise I'll never let Rya come in between our friendship ever, now come let's go to the mall and celebrate your birthday, she must be waiting !

Jennie gave a fake smile while wiping ger fake tears as well and suddenly an amazingly wicked idea popped in her mind !

_____________

Rya's pov

It's been almost 2 hours , where is he ? Did he forgot, he's not even picking up my calls !

Then I saw someone called my name so I looked in his direction

Rya - Wooyoung?
Wooyoung - Yeah it's me !!

To be continued ~

"Get ready for a emotional ep tomorrow, bye my lovely readers💟💟💟💟💟💟💟 💟".