PART 10

Rya's pov

I saw Wooyoung coming towards me ,  btw he's looking really handsome today!

He came and sat beside me but ...
I instantly felt a weird power around me , as if my power is nothing in front of it !!

Wooyoung - What are you doing here at night, it's cold Rya !

Rya - actually, I was waiting for my boyfriend... it's our date but I think he forgot about it , he's picking calls either .. I was just about to leave ..

Wooyoung - You have a boyfriend! Umm ofc .. you- you have , Why can't y-you , you are be-beautiful and ummm ...

Idk why but whe I told him about my date , his smile dropped and his words started trembling!

Rya - I think I should leave now ,bye Woo see you again!

Wooyoung - hey , I'm your friend right, lemme drop you !

Rya - but-

Wooyoung - it's okay ,  come !
Rya - fine

Author's pov

They both started walking towards Wooyoung's car while talking about random stuff !

Meanwhile Yunho and Jennie was coming in the samr direction, but four of them were unaware !

Yunho's mind was filled with whatever Jennie said to him , specially that Marriage and family part , so he pour out his thoughts

Yunho - Jen
Jennie - Humm , what babe !
Yunho - when you said that , you wanted to marry me and have family , did you really mean that ?
Jennie - ofc I did , *she started blushing so yunho did but he sighed heavily!
Yunho - but you know right, I'm a vampire, I can't even be a father... I don't think I deserve you!
Jennie's eyes finally landed on Rya and Wooyoung, so she smirked and did this _

Jennie came closer to Yunho and cupped his face making you blush hard !

Jennie - I don't care , all I know is I love you with all my heart, Just change me into a vampire and I will be with you for thousands of years !!

Rya's eyes finally landed on them and what did she saw ? JENNIE KISSED YUNHO ... What's more shocking is that , Yunho Gave In !!!

Rya's body froze on the spot and Wooyoung noticed it , he looked where Rya's looking at , and he sensed that Rya knows them !!

Rya turned around and ran from there while Wooyoung ran after him !

Jennie smirked pulled away, Yunho look into Jennie and smashed his lips again , ...
When he realised what he's doing and immediately pulled away, with eyes widden as if it would come out !

Jennie - what happened Yun ?
She tried to hold his hands but he yanked her hands !

Yunho - I'm sorry Jen , but it's not right.. I love Rya!
Jen - No you don't ! I don't think Yun , we have connection and ..
Yunho - Just stop it Jen , we are just friends! Just leave !
Jen - but-
Yunho - I SAID LEAVE *he growled on her with red eyes making her flinch and she ran away immediately!