PART 23

Wooyoung - I'm Back!!

The bonfire started giving more powers to the Wolfs and they were going bigger and bigger !!

San's Boss - Finish it as soon as possible !!!

Wolfs ran towards the Carniterra's Castle and Voultera's Castle!!

They attacked on the vampires, while vampire were trying there best to fight back !!

Hongjoong and Seonghwa got eachother's back as they were fighting and defending each other !!

In Voultera ,

Wolfs were killing the humans and vampires present there were fighting back but since wolfs were more stronger , that seem to be useless !!

Rya was protecting San , while San hated it like how Wolfs were behaving . This was definitely not what he wanted or expected !!

Rya was stronger than before , she Killed 4 wolfs and more were ready to attack !!

At Yeosang's House

Jennie heard people screaming and begging for help , but since Yeosang told her to not step out of the house she stayed silent until she felt something is continuously banging on the door ..

She got scared but not ready to Open it , she walked near the door wanting to see who's that s
Through the litte glass window on the door..

Then , the door burst open and a Wolf attacked in her !!

Jennie screamed !

Jennie - Help !! Somebody help me !!

??- leave her !!!!!!!!!!!

Yeosang came out of nowhere and made a tight grip around Wolf's neck !!

He injected him with a wooden pin , definitely a spelled pin made by his magical portion!!

Wolf fainted out and Jennie immediately hugged Yeosang and started crying !!

Jennie - Thank you so much !! Thank you Yeosang*crying

Yeosang hugged her tightly - u ok Jennie? Are you hurt anywhere ?

She checked her out as she giggled!

Jennie - I'm fine Yeosang, were you worrying about me ?

Yeosang - yeah !! Jennie I'm with you pls don't be scared , vampire are trying their best to fight back , we'll not let them win . I'll be here with you ..

Meanwhile

Bonfire was started getting more darker and wolf could here someone growling!!

And the fire made a blast making everyone fell down went the looked up thay saw ..

A big , huge .. Beast !!

A huge Beasty body with big wings , dangerous claws with a little human + wolf features!!

NOX BEAST ..

Brought the BIG EKENOX MOON WITH HIM !!!