PART 21

San's Office (secret Building of vampire hunters)

San's Pov ..

I'm scared .. really scared ..

Wooyoung is missing too ..

My wolfs are out of control , as if they are getting a supernatural power ...

They have ate so many innocent humans.. this is definitely NOT what I wanted ...

My parents got killed my Vampires , that's why I hate them so much ..

That's why I became a hunter .. but at this point, I'm feeling a sense of regret ..

Boss said that soon NOX Beast will appear when Green fogg will cover the entire globe and It will turn into Ekenox Moon night...

I don't even want to imagine how dangerous is would be ..

Wolfs are going to Rule the world after destroying every beautiful thing on the earth ..

It's sounds like a cartoon movie , Doraemon ? Hell , NO !

It's reality, No gadget is gonna work ..

I really want to see Wooyoung and tell him that I'm ashamed of my self ..

Wait Who's that girl , in front of that Nox Beast's Statue ?

San's Pov ends 

He went near that statue and saw Mia ..
Wooyoung's ex ..

Her eyes were closed , as if she's praying something ..

Mia's pov

Lord NOX , You the most divine Power , most powerful .. pls .. bless us .. bless me ..

No one understands me and my powers .. I'm a powerful Werewolf , but no one appreciated me ever , I feel so ignored when I'm willing to-

San - WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE SLUT ?

Yes , They call me by this name since what I've done ,.. what is he ? Isn't he a traitor ?

I wipped off my tears

Mia - non of your business Choi San !

San - I thought you knew that you are not allowed to come here..

Mia - everyone has rights to worship whoever they want ..

He looked at me in disgust way and then left ..

Yes , this is  how everyone treats me ..

I request you NOX , Give me so me strength, some power ..

And I'll make it happen ..

LONG LIVE NOX

Mia's pov ended

Meanwhile wolfs have conquered half of the human population  , Vampire are trying best to fight back , they don't have any place to hide , they are even homeless ... Green fog has covered 3/4 area of the globe which is a topic to worry on !!

Meanwhile

Knock knock

Jongho - Hyung! I've brought some lambs blood.. you want some ?

Yunho didn't answered..

Jongho knocked once again..

Jongho - HYUNG!

Yunho - I'm not thirsty Jong !

Jongho - you are getting weaker Hyung, pls don't treat yourself like this ..

Jongho went inside Yunho's room and saw Yunho as a crying mess again , sitting on the floor , back laying on the corner of the bed ..

He was holding Rya's Earing ..

He looked at the earing smiled slightly .. lightly whispered 'Rya .. my love' .. and took that earing near his heart , trying to feel Rya ..

Trying to convince himself that she's with him And will always stay in his heart ..

Meanwhile

Voultera station..

Wooyoung's pov

I held Rya's hand walked towards the entrance ..
Being with her makes me so happy , I want to be with her forever and protect her from everything..

When I walked out of the entrance and stepped on the platform ..

Again

I felt an unusual power but familiar atmosphere , as if I have come here before ..

Although I know I've never come here , but Idk how , I'm feeling a bond with this place ..

I looked at the sky , it's green almost and darker than before , but unlike last time , I felt agressive to see it ..

Rya looked around and taking me to nowhere ..

I'm feeling like she's my wife and I took her out on honeymoon cus this is beautiful ..
But somewhere in my heart , I know that she loves Yunho alot .. her heart Beats for him only , she has a beautiful spark in her eyes whenever Yunho's name is mentioned ..

She loves him so much , I wish I was him lol ! 

I took her to various Shops of that beautiful market .. she smiled at the beauty of the market ,

Gosh I love this smile so much !

Rya - WoW , after such a long .. I'm getting to see old market like before ..

Wooyoung - Cuz this place is really old .. people have also decorated this place like ancient time , oh no , whom am I telling is too , Grand ma Rya !

I joked and she giggled

Rya - ancient time was really beautiful ! *She said happily

Wooyoung - Seems like you have  great memories with it .. ?

Rya smiled beautiful with a red tint on both of her cheeks. .

Rya - I met him in such kind of market streets ,.. that was the first time I saw Yunho , I fell my earing by mistake and he returned it to me .. I immediately fell for him hard ..

Her smiled turned into a sad one ..

Rya - but now .. he doesn't love me .. things have Changed alot .. he'll marry Jennie soon !

A tear escaped her eyes ..

I really felt hurt to know that..

I patted on her head warmly and she sighed with a smile , trying to act strong ..

Wooyoung's pov ended

Meanwhile

In Carniterra

Ivón - so , what are we gonna do .. Nox beast will appear at anytime ..

Xion -  Gather all the vampires , witches , creatures and hybrids .. we need to discuss about something ..

Ivón about what ?

Xion - WAR !!

To be continued ~

"Only few more parts left , 🙂 let me know what do you think about this story and what would y'all like to see next after this book ..bye guys , see ya soon" .. ❤️❤️❤️💟💟💟💜💜💜.